Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss, 25m.

Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss. It is like brushing between teeth, for extreme clean feeling embedded with toothpaste-like formula. No messy toothpaste residue. Refreshing mint flavor. Dentists recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease.

Colgate Total CleansDental Floss Mint Flavor; Like Brushing Between Teeth; For extreme clean feeling; No messy toothpaste residue; Shipping by economy International post take 14-17 day. Please contact us if you do not receive your order after 20 business day and we will try to help you to resolve it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss, 25m.!
Wilson, NC
Love using this floss and the mint you can taste and my gums feel oh so amazing after a good floss!
Woodbury, NY
Glides through your teeth nicely easy to use doesn’t get caught highly recommend for every day use
Burke, VA
Nice Mint taste. Easy to use and take off the holder. Love the clean feeling after I’ve used this.
Danville, PA
It was okay. I like to keep my mouth clean. I’d say a floss is just floss but that isn’t true.
Chino, CA
It really hurts your gums . I feel like this product definitely needs more wax on the string !
I love this floss it takes out whatever is left after I brush and the mint taste is real good
Deltona
Good floss. Cuts easily. Tastes good. Good price. Does the job. Last as long as most others.
college park, ga
I mean what is there to say? It’s dental floss. I mean it works. It does it’s job so yeah.
Hutchinson, KS
I know it’s a preference but I always keep these in my purse. Love the minty flavor too!!
Tried and true product. One I purchase time and time again. Works great and great price!

Looking for your answer?