Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss, 25m.

Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss. It is like brushing between teeth, for extreme clean feeling embedded with toothpaste-like formula. No messy toothpaste residue. Refreshing mint flavor. Dentists recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease.

Colgate Total CleansDental Floss Mint Flavor; Like Brushing Between Teeth; For extreme clean feeling; No messy toothpaste residue; Shipping by economy International post take 14-17 day. Please contact us if you do not receive your order after 20 business day and we will try to help you to resolve it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss, 25m.!
One of my all time faves. Works very well and is super affordable. It leaves my teath feeling extra taken care of.
SpringHill
This product gets the nasty stuff left over in the cracks of my teeth. It helps your breath smell better after use.
I enjoy the minty fresh taste and feel of this particular floss. If you are into that then I recommend this to you.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Minty floss that gets the job done. The packaging makes it easy to use and it’s very affordable and a good value.
Ozark, AL
Colgate Total Mint Dental Floss, 25m. uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite floss. This is the only kind I’ve ever used and I’ve never had a cavity in my life. Thank you Colgate
Lake Tapps, WA
I like this dental floss because it comes in flavor so it doesn’t feel like I’m just putting string in my mouth
The floss is really big, it feels sort of fake. It was interesting! Would recommend if you have big teeth
Great floss! Has never broken on me, always leaves your mouth minty fresh, and great bang for your buck.
Hoboken
I love this floss. It really does the job and doesn’t fall apart while using. Also it lasts a long time.
Glendale , AZ
Love to floss gets the nasty food out and leaves teeth minty fresh use every day to keep gross stuff out

Looking for your answer?