BY COLGATE #5 in Dental Floss & Picks

Mint Dental Floss

An important part of your daily oral hygiene routine

BENEFITS

Helps prevent tooth decay by removing plaque between and below the gumline

Mint flavor leaves a delicious fresh taste in the mouth

Slides easily between teeth without shredding

Purnima D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Most dental floss don’t have a minty string but this one does which is why it’s my favorite. It did meet my expectations and it was effective. I use it mainly when I have something stuck in my teeth. I am satisfied with it.
Chloe C.
Eupora, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the mint flavor of this floss. I hate floss that has that gross waxy feeling and flavor, and this one does not feel super waxy and weird like a few other flosses I’ve used before. It lasts me a long time too so I don’t feel like I’m having to repurchase it constantly.
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
It serves it’s purpose and it’s not very expensive and we sometimes change different brands of flaws but this one is great and I like it. It’s also great because they have small sizes for traveling and that’s when I bring with me when I’m traveling all the time
Sum W.
this floss is super nice. it has a minty taste, which i really enjoy. gets all the food / plaque off my teeth that brushing won't get off. the fluoride is just another added benefit. i use this twice a day and my dentist recommends it. will be buying this again
Tarielle💕 S.
I love the Colgate flaws so only when I use even do I use crest toothpaste why but I’m pretty sure like a lot of people do that like you know but this This loss is amazing I vies anybody’s use this faucet because it is 53 people in the flag any food that you have stuck it with
Oriana T.
Killeen, TX
Flossing is a HUGE step in cleaning your teeth. I love Colgate because my teeth are very straight aligned together and this floss doesn’t shred or rip from flossing. This floss also (depending on which line you get) leaves a minty fresh scent.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Great go to floss! It doesn't break or tear when I use it. I have used this for years and will continue to keep using it. It's really cheap and you can get it at any drugstore or target. Also I think a lot of dentists recommend it.
avery h.
Murfreesboro , TN
It’s embarrassing to say, but I am guilty of not being the biggest flosser. I just dread flossing my teeth. But the mint flavor of this floss makes me dread flossing a little less. Definitely the only floss I’d probably ever buy.
Rachel H.
San Antonio, TX
Colgate total mint dental floss definitely gets all the plaque, and gunk out of my teeth. It also leaves my breath smelling minty fresh! Getting all that funky smell out definitely helps! Colgate® Total® Mint Dental Floss
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
I keep this floss in my purse because it’s tiny and works great. At home I have a Colgate flosser that makes it even easier to reach my back teeth but if you’re looking for tried and true original floss this is a great choice.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this taste like--regular toothpaste mint or do you taste more fluoride?
Alba •.
Mesquite, TX
How often do you floss ? I work at the dentist and not a lot of people know how to floss . They think just by washing the teeth it’s enough but it’s not .
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this small enough to tot in my purse?
Tiffany D.
Branson West, MO
Has anyone used this with braces?
Jeshua S.