BY COLGATE #7 in Dental Floss & Picks

Mint Dental Floss

An important part of your daily oral hygiene routine

BENEFITS

Helps prevent tooth decay by removing plaque between and below the gumline

Mint flavor leaves a delicious fresh taste in the mouth

Slides easily between teeth without shredding

Toy J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works well and gets the job done. The taste is nice and fresh. It lasts pretty long and doesn’t shred in your mouth like some may do. It also give you quite a bit in the container. I do prefer the flossers but the regular floss works well also!
Jenna A.
Rexburg , ID
Purchased at: Walmart
This class is very good. Its not like other flosses, it is mint flavored. It makes it enjoyable to floss your teeth. The mint flavor does not run out of the floss. it stays with the floss until you are done using it
Virginia R.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Purchased at: Target
It works just about as good as any other floss. The taste is okay, not my favorite but certainly not bad at all. It works well, does not break off and seems strong and steady. If you don’t like a heavily flavored floss go with this.
Maria C.
Coral Gables, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It simply does the job. It gets out chunks of food that might have gotten stuck between the teeth when eating and it definitely helps with the discomfort of having those chunks in your teeth.
Purnima D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Most dental floss don’t have a minty string but this one does which is why it’s my favorite. It did meet my expectations and it was effective. I use it mainly when I have something stuck in my teeth. I am satisfied with it.
Michelle K.
Forest grove, OR
You can't beat the flavor of mint floss, ever! I love that floss is super afforadble and last FOREVER. There is so much in one pack. This is the brand I always seem to grab. I like that it doesn't shred. I have tried other brands that shred and leave pieces of floss between my teeth, so you are flossing out the floss. No thanks.
Breonna H.
Johnstown
I have no complaints when it comes to this floss. It’s a good size so I can keep it in a pocket or purse all day and use if needed. The minty taste is refreshing too. In addition, it does its job perfectly. This is cheap and just what I need after a meal out with the boyfriend.
Bruna B.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Great! It’s the best I have ever had! It has a good price and have a good durability! You are always with fresh halitosis and completely cleaned teeth! But you can’t find it in every place! Just in some stores!
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
It serves it’s purpose and it’s not very expensive and we sometimes change different brands of flaws but this one is great and I like it. It’s also great because they have small sizes for traveling and that’s when I bring with me when I’m traveling all the time
Tarielle💕 S.
I love the Colgate flaws so only when I use even do I use crest toothpaste why but I’m pretty sure like a lot of people do that like you know but this This loss is amazing I vies anybody’s use this faucet because it is 53 people in the flag any food that you have stuck it with
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this taste like--regular toothpaste mint or do you taste more fluoride?
Alba •.
Mesquite, TX
How often do you floss ? I work at the dentist and not a lot of people know how to floss . They think just by washing the teeth it’s enough but it’s not .
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this small enough to tot in my purse?
Tiffany D.
Branson West, MO
Has anyone used this with braces?
Jeshua S.