BY COLGATE #25 in Mouthwash

No Burn of Alcohol. Polar Freshmint

Buy on Amazon
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
As I said before we are a Colgate family! We definitely love their products as a family. This mouthwash is awesome. You can probably find it in any retail store. We get ours from Walmart. It's decently priced and whitens alongside of keeping you from getting cavities. It has an amazing flavor minty and cool. It's simple and effective, just a small cup and it lasts for a while. I would recommend to anyone! It whitens and protects at the same time and you can't beat that!!
Love my Colgate😍Colgate® Total® LASTING WHITE POLAR FRESHMINT MOUTHWASH
Haley o.
Red Bay, AL
I have never tried this before. I would love to try it. I use mouth wash when brushing my teeth every time. It does, I just don’t like the burning from the alcohol. I would recommend this to others. Every one as different opinions.
Victoria C.
Nazareth
I love the taste of this mouthwash and it always makes my mouth feel a lot cleaner. I use it once a day if not more and it’s very effective. I am a repeat user and am very satisfied overall with this mouthwash.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
This mouth wash is nice does not burn as much as others. Do I feel like it helps with whitening? Uhm I have not noticed a difference but keeps mouth fresh for a while. Over all I say this is good
devyn s.
new york
I just started using this mouthwash. I had originally bought it as a cleaner and freshener for my retainers. Yes I know that is not it's purpose but it works great for making them smell better and fresher. I now though use it as well as a mouthwash. I love it's minty fresh flavor and the way it makes my breath smell. It also does not leave me parched like others do.
Morgan W.
Lenoir City , TN
I love this mouth wash!!! I’m really picky about my toothpastes and mouth washes but this one has never disappointed me!! It leaves a nice minty freshness afterwards.
Ruthie N.
I like this flavor it is very refreshing and you can have it on your mouth for a while without feeling burn it is very bubbly so you can use a small amount I recommend this for the ones who like mouthwashes not that strong or and without the alcohol feeling.
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket , RI
Colgate mouthwash is decent. But, just like their toothpaste, I feel like its not strong enough. It does it’s job decently, but I feel like it could be stronger. The only thing I really liked was that it didn’t burn my mouth to use it.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Natasha T.
Hamilton Square
Colgate, not my favorite. Compared to other brands, this product has a fake mint taste. My mouth still felt dirty after using this product. Compared to other brands, this is not preferred. Most likely will not buy again.
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
I have tryed so many mout washes and toothpaste for whiten my teeth but they trun my toung Orange does it do that
Katelyn H.
Is this good for people with braces?
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I was mildly disappointed by this product.