Colgate Total Lasting White Polar Freshmint Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash uploaded by Krista A.Colgate Total Lasting White Polar Freshmint Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash uploaded by Sarah E.
3 colors available

BY COLGATE #51 in Mouthwash

Colgate Total Lasting White mouthwash strengthens teeth and has an invisible shield that helps protect against stains. This great tasting mouthwash formula is alcohol free. Available in Polar Fresh Mint. see more...

• Is this good for people with braces?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lina D.
Lina D.
It's non alcohol so there is no burn. The polar mint actually tasted pretty good I thought. The taste is semi-strong but quite flavorful. Also, this product helps fight tarter and strengthen teeth, which I liked very much.
Overall, this product isn't bad but I wouldn't say it's anything too special either. Maybe if it was on sale I'd go for it again, but I don't really feel like I'm missing out on much by not buying this again.
ashley g.
ashley g.
Mars Hill, ME
This paired with Colgate Whitening tooth paste in the red box has made my teeth pearly white! I use it 2xs a day with brushing and floss and I have been stopped in the street to ask what dentist whitened my teeth. On top of being a great product the taste isn't bad. The only problem is it's hard to find in the stores near my home.
Christina A.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
Really heavily alcohol based mouthwashes or things like Listerine with unpleasant flavors had long kept me from using mouthwash. But I drink a lot of coffee, and just brushing wasn't cutting it anymore. This is a great way to make sure I get all of the bacteria and leftover tannins out of my mouth after a good brushing!
Yaneli V.
Yaneli V.
Montclair, CA
This mouth wash is great for people who have stained teeth! I've noticed that by each day when your using it your teeth slowly starts to loose contrast and look a bit brighter day by day. Also, you have a great breath for the entire day. I have a travel size with me for every meal I ate , After every means of course
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
I bought this because it said it had fluoride and the dentist always has me rinse with fluoride, so ergo I thought it would be good for me if the dentist uses it too. Anyways it taste well and does what mouth wash is supposed to do, not really sure how to tell if mouth was works or not but it does refresh my breath.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love the wintermint flavor on this. I always prefer a winter/polar/peppermint flavor over spearmint so this was a clear winner for me in the mouth wash department. It works well and leaves your mouth feeling clean, tasty and fresh. I sometimes can't find this flavor in stores, but Target always seems to have it.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
This is a really good mouth wash it is great for after brushing. this product is some what effective it not bad. I usually but mine at target or Walmart.
I feel like you should just but sesodyne tooth paste and mouth wash its so much better.
I would if they don't have sensitive teeth and what to prevent cavities.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Austin, TX
Great flavor, leaves my mouth feeling very refreshed. I work as a dental assistant and used this religiously at my past job. I find it highly effective for freshening up after meals and even before bed. I am giving this 4 stars because nothing will be the blue listerine for me but this comes in second.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
This is a little sweet for me. I tried it because it was on sale, I normally use listerine or toms of main. I felt like it was just too concentrated. My breath was fresh and my teeth felt smooth which was great. I am not sure if this is for me although Colgate total is my fav toothpaste.
Secilia R.
Secilia R.
I love love love this stuff.. Keeps my mouth feeling so fresh and so clean after brushing my teeth.. My boyfriend is the one who purchased this and has been for a while now.. Walmart is the place we purchase it from.. We definitely recommend this to everyone.. Use morning and night..
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Is this good for people with braces?