Colgate Total Lasting White Polar Freshmint Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash uploaded by Krista A.Colgate Total Lasting White Polar Freshmint Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash uploaded by Sarah E.

BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Colgate Total Lasting White mouthwash strengthens teeth and has an invisible shield that helps protect against stains. This great tasting mouthwash formula is alcohol free. Available in Polar Fresh Mint. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
As I said before we are a Colgate family! We definitely love their products as a family. This mouthwash is awesome. You can probably find it in any retail store. We get ours from Walmart. It's decently priced and whitens alongside of keeping you from getting cavities. It has an amazing flavor minty and cool. It's simple and effective, just a small cup and it lasts for a while. I would recommend to anyone! It whitens and protects at the same time and you can't beat that!!
Love my Colgate😍Colgate Total Lasting White Mouthwash Polar Fresh Mint
Ruthie N.
I like this flavor it is very refreshing and you can have it on your mouth for a while without feeling burn it is very bubbly so you can use a small amount I recommend this for the ones who like mouthwashes not that strong or and without the alcohol feeling.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Lasting Polar Freshmint Anticavity Fluoride more...
This is the most mild mouth wash I have used! It tastes really nice and light and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh! I feel that it does combat bad breath too which is great is you’re a coffee drinker like me
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Review for: Lasting Polar Freshmint Anticavity Fluoride more...
Great mouthwash I use daily, twice a day! I have noticed my mouth feels cleaner over all and my gums look beautiful and healthy after using this product. It’s affordable as well when compared to other brands!
Jessy C.
Review for: Antigingivitis Antiplaque, 4 Tubes, Lasting Polar Freshmint Anticavity Fluoride more...
Morgan W.
Lenoir City , TN
Review for: Lasting Polar Freshmint Anticavity Fluoride more...
I love this mouth wash!!! I’m really picky about my toothpastes and mouth washes but this one has never disappointed me!! It leaves a nice minty freshness afterwards.
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Review for: Lasting Polar Freshmint Anticavity Fluoride more...
I’ve used this product in the past and have been quite pleased with it. It will definitely be a good backup product if my favorite is unavailable. Very effective for the price and a great taste.
Erica Q.
I enjoy this wouthwash a lot I just wish I could find it in a bigger size. It's 8.4 ounces and last me like 2 weeks. But I do like how it freshens my breath and it doesn't sting or burn because it's alcohol free. It also help whiten my teeth a little which is a plus. I'm an avid tea and coffee drinker and this mouth wash help protect my teeth from stains.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
This is one of my favorite mouth washes, but my go to is usually Listerine, I love the way their mouth wash burns. But this is just as good of an option for me, it is more sensitive in the sense that it does everything Listerine can but doesn't having the burning effect.
Samantha G.
Folsom, PA
I felt like this product worked well for me.  It left my teeth and mouth feeling clean and refreshed.  It had a strong taste, but I like that in my mouthwash, as I feel like that is how I know it is working well! I felt it was a little pricey, but with a coupon it was not too bad. I would recommend it to a friend.
Katelyn H.
Is this good for people with braces?