BY COLGATE #67 in Mouthwash

Helps Re-Mineralize &Amp; Strengthen Enamel Helps Prevent Cavities No Burn Of Alcohol Helps Fight Tartar &Amp; Bad Breath Germs Colgate Total&Reg; Lasting White&Trade; Mouthwash Helps Strengthen Teeth And Has An Invisible Shield That Helps Protect Against Stains.&Nbsp; This Great Tasting Mouthwash Formula Is Alcohol Free. Made In Usa see more...

• I have tryed so many mout washes and toothpaste for whit...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great mouthwash I use daily, twice a day! I have noticed my mouth feels cleaner over all and my gums look beautiful and healthy after using this product. It’s affordable as well when compared to other brands!
Jessy C.
Kait L.
Kingston, RI
Colgate mouthwash is decent. But, just like their toothpaste, I feel like its not strong enough. It does it’s job decently, but I feel like it could be stronger. The only thing I really liked was that it didn’t burn my mouth to use it.
Emily H.
This mouthwash works really well, even on sensitive teeth. It has a pleasant scent and flavor and a non-stinging texture. The package is a good size and value and easy to dispense. It has whitened my teeth a bit too and keeps breath fresh.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love to use mouth wash. I use it after I brush my teeth and floss. It leaves my mouth so fresh and clean. I use it every morning and night. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried other Colgate mouthwashes and actually liked them. This one I think is terrible. I don't like the taste or the after taste it leaves. Does it freshen your breath? Yes! Does t do anything else it claimed? I didn't think so but try it for yourself. Every person is different and just because it wasn't for me doesn't mean it's not for you.
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
Great mouthwash to use in the morning and at night. Overall my mouth feels so much cleaner right after I use it. I believe it's around 4-5 dollars which is affordable. I'd highly recommend the product to other people.
Jessica S.
Pueblo, CO
I absolutely love this mouthwash it makes my mouth feel beautiful. I use it every day and night,sometimes during the day just to refresh before going somewhere. I use it alotand have used this product for years. I will continue to buy this forever.
Sabina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love!!!! My mouth always feels amazing after using Colgate mouthwash. I definitely recommend it everyone! Great mouthwash and I give it 5 starts and I will definitely buy it again and again
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
It works great and tastes so good. And does an amazing job cleaning my teeth. My son says it is a bit strong for him but for me and my husband we love everything about it. It is a great product and I'm sure you will love it as much as we do as long as you don't have a very sensitive mouth.
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tryed so many mout washes and toothpaste for whiten my teeth but they trun my toung Orange does it do that