BY COLGATE

Helps Re-Mineralize &Amp; Strengthen Enamel Helps Prevent Cavities No Burn Of Alcohol Helps Fight Tartar &Amp; Bad Breath Germs Colgate Total&Reg; Lasting White&Trade; Mouthwash Helps Strengthen Teeth And Has An Invisible Shield That Helps Protect Against Stains.&Nbsp; This Great Tasting Mouthwash Formula Is Alcohol Free. Made In Usa see more...

• I have tryed so many mout washes and toothpaste for whiten my t...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kait L.
Pawtucket, RI
Colgate mouthwash is decent. But, just like their toothpaste, I feel like its not strong enough. It does it’s job decently, but I feel like it could be stronger. The only thing I really liked was that it didn’t burn my mouth to use it.
Chandlier A.
Riverside, CA
I guess I could've gave it 5 stars but I don't really evaluate my mouthwash. Lol. It tastes good (which is a HUGE plus) and for me it's not as strong as listerine (thank God!) it says it's supposed to be a whitening kind but I don't really see a big difference in that category. My teeth are like an off white IRL but sparkling white in pics so I'm satisfied lol. I use a whitening toothpaste too but not because I care for white teeth but because it taste good lol so that can also be helping it.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried other Colgate mouthwashes and actually liked them. This one I think is terrible. I don't like the taste or the after taste it leaves. Does it freshen your breath? Yes! Does t do anything else it claimed? I didn't think so but try it for yourself. Every person is different and just because it wasn't for me doesn't mean it's not for you.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
We use this product regularly in my household. It has the right amount of spice and mint for me to feel like my mouth is clean but doesn't sting my mouth. We get it from Walmart. I am very satisfied w/ this product. I do recommend it and deem it effective if partnered with the right kind of tooth paste and other dental products.
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
Great mouthwash to use in the morning and at night. Overall my mouth feels so much cleaner right after I use it. I believe it's around 4-5 dollars which is affordable. I'd highly recommend the product to other people.
Erica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great mouthwash that not only helps reduce plaque but also whitens and freshens up my teeth. I use every night after I brush my teeth and feel like it makes my teeth feel and look extra clean!
Jessica S.
Pueblo, CO
I absolutely love this mouthwash it makes my mouth feel beautiful. I use it every day and night,sometimes during the day just to refresh before going somewhere. I use it alotand have used this product for years. I will continue to buy this forever.
Sabina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love!!!! My mouth always feels amazing after using Colgate mouthwash. I definitely recommend it everyone! Great mouthwash and I give it 5 starts and I will definitely buy it again and again
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
It works great and tastes so good. And does an amazing job cleaning my teeth. My son says it is a bit strong for him but for me and my husband we love everything about it. It is a great product and I'm sure you will love it as much as we do as long as you don't have a very sensitive mouth.
Jazmine R.
I'm always looking for a new product to try, especially when it comes to keeping my pearly whites clean. This mouthwash is long lasting and a quick fix if you want the smell of something off of your breath. I use mouthwash every night and this is affective and affordable!
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tryed so many mout washes and toothpaste for whiten my teeth but they trun my toung Orange does it do that