BY COLGATE #94 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate total lasting white mouthwash see more...

Lauren S.
['Woodbridge ', ''], VA
Colgate totals long lasting mouth wash is a good product . It doesn’t contain alcohol and isn’t a over powering flavor either . It does the job of cleaning and keep breath fresh !
Hannah S.
Boston
I did not really care for this mouth wash. It left a metallic taste in my mouth and a residue in my mouth. It also left my teeth feeling rubbery, not clean feeling.
Crystal K.
My teeth have gotten so much whiter using this mouth wash!! I had never tried it before. I've tried other whitening products but this one was the best!! I think it does everything it says it does!! I definitely recommend this product!!
Nickie J.
This mouthwash isn't to harsh, so it's good for people with sensitive skin. I use this every night, and it is very effective. I've purchased this more than once just because of how good it is. I'll keep buying.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Love this stuff! Makes my teeth feel so clean and keeps my breath fresh for a good part of the day. Doesn't burn my mouth either which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this to people I know and buy again!
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
This is amazing, it keeps my breathe smelling fresh and the taste isn't over powering. This was my first time trying it and me and my boyfriend love it. We picked it up at Walmart. Only con it is a bit pricy.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I love how fresh this leaves my mouth. I work in sales and talk to customers all day! Having fresh breath is so important. I actually have the smaller size in my desk.
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque , NM
Great minty mouthwash that leaves you with a fresh breath after every use. I don't always use mouth wash but I've personally used this specific one and I love it!
Marcie M.
I used this for quite sometime as a bottle lasts quite awhile. I like it, it leaves my breath really fresh and my mouth feeling really clean. I have always been a user of a different brand due to awful canker sores just from biting my lip. So I did go back to it for that reason. This is a really good mouthwash if you are looking for one!
glory p.
In love with this stuff! We have tried soooo many different moutwashes in the past. I am on my second big bottle of this and I love it. Love using it after I floss, it really finishes the job. It leaves your mouth feeling so incredibly clean. Your mind will be blown.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I was mildly disappointed by this product.