BY COLGATE #94 in Teeth Whiteners

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate total lasting white mouthwash see more...

Buy on Target
Marcie M.
I used this for quite sometime as a bottle lasts quite awhile. I like it, it leaves my breath really fresh and my mouth feeling really clean. I have always been a user of a different brand due to awful canker sores just from biting my lip. So I did go back to it for that reason. This is a really good mouthwash if you are looking for one!
glory p.
In love with this stuff! We have tried soooo many different moutwashes in the past. I am on my second big bottle of this and I love it. Love using it after I floss, it really finishes the job. It leaves your mouth feeling so incredibly clean. Your mind will be blown.
Sofía V.
Essex, MD
It's good but not the best mouthwash I tried. The scent is good but you don't feel your mouth that fresh like with other mouthwashes. Like it but not love it, and it's kind of expensive.
Brittney D.
This isn't bad at all, but I definitely prefer my crest mouthwash. This bottle goes by so quick and I feel a bigger change from crest
Veronica P.
I have used this product several times and it kind lasting, however the competitor is better. I get better results.
Laura Q.
Nice and minty without burning. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts quite a long time for the two of us.
Crystal K.
My teeth have gotten so much whiter using this mouth wash!! I had never tried it before. I've tried other whitening products but this one was the best!! I think it does everything it says it does!! I definitely recommend this product!!
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I love how fresh this leaves my mouth. I work in sales and talk to customers all day! Having fresh breath is so important. I actually have the smaller size in my desk.
Hannah S.
Boston
I did not really care for this mouth wash. It left a metallic taste in my mouth and a residue in my mouth. It also left my teeth feeling rubbery, not clean feeling.
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque, NM
Great minty mouthwash that leaves you with a fresh breath after every use. I don't always use mouth wash but I've personally used this specific one and I love it!
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I was mildly disappointed by this product.