BY COLGATE #90 in Teeth Whiteners

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate total lasting white mouthwash see more...

Buy on Target*
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
I used this for quite sometime as a bottle lasts quite awhile. I like it, it leaves my breath really fresh and my mouth feeling really clean. I have always been a user of a different brand due to awful canker sores just from biting my lip. So I did go back to it for that reason. This is a really good mouthwash if you are looking for one!
glory R.
glory R.
In love with this stuff! We have tried soooo many different moutwashes in the past. I am on my second big bottle of this and I love it. Love using it after I floss, it really finishes the job. It leaves your mouth feeling so incredibly clean. Your mind will be blown.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Okay, I'm not one to cry foul BUT...this totally burned my mouth. My mouth is so tinglingly that it takes several minutes for me to feel my tongue 😝 I won't be purchasing this product a second time.
SofĂ­a V.
SofĂ­a V.
Essex, MD
It's good but not the best mouthwash I tried. The scent is good but you don't feel your mouth that fresh like with other mouthwashes. Like it but not love it, and it's kind of expensive.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
This isn't bad at all, but I definitely prefer my crest mouthwash. This bottle goes by so quick and I feel a bigger change from crest
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
I have used this product several times and it kind lasting, however the competitor is better. I get better results.
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
Nice and minty without burning. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts quite a long time for the two of us.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
My teeth have gotten so much whiter using this mouth wash!! I had never tried it before. I've tried other whitening products but this one was the best!! I think it does everything it says it does!! I definitely recommend this product!!
Nickie J.
Nickie J.
This mouthwash isn't to harsh, so it's good for people with sensitive skin. I use this every night, and it is very effective. I've purchased this more than once just because of how good it is. I'll keep buying.
Britney D.
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
This is amazing, it keeps my breathe smelling fresh and the taste isn't over powering. This was my first time trying it and me and my boyfriend love it. We picked it up at Walmart. Only con it is a bit pricy.
andrea q.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I was mildly disappointed by this product.