Colgate Total Interdental Brushes 4mm fine

Easy to use handle 4mm fine .

Easy to use handle 4mm fine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Total Interdental Brushes 4mm fine!
New Bern, NC
Interdental brushes are a great way of flossing your teeth and creating a better management of dental health.
Columbia, SC
Very nice product.affordable and works well without irritating my gums. Very nice without any issues using.
Woodhaven, NY
When I had braces this was a really lifesaver tool. Most of the tima when I had to eat out at public places
Beckley, WV
Love it. Best floss ever. Small so it doesn’t hurt my gums or make them bleed but still effectively cleans.
plainfield
Nice product I love this the most it gets it all out. I buy them by the bundles. That’s how much I like it
Carmichael, CA
Really good for getting into the large spaces of teeth leaves a good clean feeling like a very thorough job
Johnston , IA
Are used to have braces and these worked like a charm very cheap and can be found at all grocery stores
Lyman, SC
Also great for travel and if you have braces. My daughter had braces and these are easy for her to use
Not the best to use but very handy and easy to keep with you! Gets those hard to reach spots very well.
Very easy to floss my teeth, my teeth feel very clean and good after, I highly recommend this product

Looking for your answer?