Colgate Total Interdental Brushes 4mm fine

Easy to use handle 4mm fine .

Easy to use handle 4mm fine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Total Interdental Brushes 4mm fine!
coosbay
I feel like a lot of people bash on interdental brushes as they are only for a quick clean and not for a floss but I love this product, I don’t see any cons with this product and I’m highly satisfied
Glendale, CA
I mean they definitely do hurt a little bit but this is the only way you can really keep your teeth clean I’ve heard it’s not recommended by dentist but I still use them to get into the little crevices that can’t be reached
Des Moines, IA
I'm very lucky ... I have naturally strong, white teeth. That said, I don't take this for granted. My number one took for mouth health is my tooth brush. This one is a little more pricey and even the soft bristles seemed a little stiffer than I like (I tend to brush a little aggressively). HOWEVER, it's a decent brush... small enough head to get the teeth way in the back. I'll buy again, for sure!
Monte Sereno
I did not receive that sample. I did not receive that sample. I did not receive that sample. I did not receive that sample. I did not receive that sample. I did not receive that sample. I did not receive that sample. I did not receive that sample.
Ozone , AR
I used these when I had braces. They were a little more pricey than the store brand or some others, but well worth it! They were soft on my gums but effectively cleaned around my brackets and that made up for the little extra expense. You get what you pay for!
Dearborn
The fact that these are individual brushes makes the product even better. Anything that’s in brush form is so much easier to use than regular floss. I switch up using this product and the oral b flosses. They’re awesome!
lewistown
I liked this product. I prefer to use regular floss because I don’t like using the same strips between each tooth, but these help your hands not get wet from your saliva. I have recommended this to others and my work has started to use them.
Caryville
It’s alright they break very easily though. It didn’t really meat my expectations and I’d again make it more durable. I won’t be buying this again I’m very afraid,but I have used it several times before.
Sn Bernrdno , CA
This floss helps keep my teeth super clean and stay healthy. I often switch floss and this one is good compared to others. I 10/10 would recommend buying this again and it met all of my expectations. Overall I feel satisfied for the price range and quality.
Pasadena
Colgate is the only brand I use for oral hygiene and none of their products disappoint, I am obsessed with them and they are affordable and do not disappoint.

Looking for your answer?