Colgate® Total® GUM DEFENSE Toothpaste uploaded by xochitl A.

BY COLGATE

Helps prevent plaque buildup
Fights bad breath

• Does this product reverse gingivitis and keep it away? 1 Answers
Colgate® Total® GUM DEFENSE Toothpaste
  • "Leaves my mouth feeling fresh it's a great product i would recommend it because it doesn't leave a spicy feeling after brushing your teeth I use it everyday" in 1 review
Valerie W.
Muskegon, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It makes my teeth feel like I just got a cleaning at the dentist! I absolutely love it. I have genetic breakdown and this toothpaste has helped to slow my breakdown and reduce pain!
Gina P.
matawan, nj
I like to use this toothpaste at night because it helps completely clean out my teeth and my gum area. I’m very concerned about keeping up with my dental hygiene and this toothpaste help me accomplish that.
Siterria N.
Miami Gardens, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this two months against and I must say it works well it left my teeth and my after brushing feel as if my mouth was E reconstructed lol!😂 my teeth felt so refreshed and extra clean I always you Colgate the original tooth paste previous before trying out the DEFENSE Toothpaste But DOES ☺️🙌👍🏽 This Toothpaste Live Up To Its Name It Really Works TRY THIS You Will Love It.
Cody B.
York, PA
I bought this product to try something new. I was not a fan of the consistency of the toothpaste, it left an odd gritty texture in my mouth after brushing. This may be a personal complaint due to what I was used to previously, however it did leave my mouth with a fresh taste. To each their own, someone else may like this product for its benefits.
Brooke G.
Trussville, AL
I am a dental hygienist and this is the toothpaste I use for myself and my family and the toothpaste I recommend most to my patients. I can feel the difference in this toothpaste when my teeth still feel clean at the end of the day after brushing in the morning. It has all the cavity fighting properties of all fluoride toothpastes and the popular whitening properties too. It also tastes great!! Most of all I love that it really does work all day long!!
Hannah W.
This is a very good toothpaste if you have teeth issues. I have very sensitive teeth, so they didn't get cleaned as well as the should, but this toothpaste absolutely makes up for it. The only thing that would make it better is if it whitened along with all the other things that it does.
Lacey L.
Wonderful product after my fiancé had gum troubles and had to go to the dentist to help resolve the problem I wanted a one step helpful tool for him to use this was recommended by his dentist and it is a one step easy preventative step to healthy gums!
Courtney P.
Friendswood, TX
Well, it cleaned my teeth just fine, but I kept ending up with hives and sores in my mouth. Figured out that I'm allergic to this paste... And my permanent retainer... And a whole bunch of other things. But the ingredient I'm allergic to that caused so much pain? The foaming agent. Why does it have to be foamy? Can't it just be a paste??
Brianna L.
North Andover, MA
My boyfriend has had bad teeth growing up and recently I had recommended colgate tooth paste and so far his teeth have gotten whiter and 10 times stronger. This is a tooth paste he will continue using until his teeth have improved 100%. He said it is no where like the other tooth paste, it doesn't burn or leave a bad aftertaste.
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
Absolutely love love love this product I use this one in the whitening one every day. I usually buy mines from Walmart. This does not have a cheaper alternative yes it is very effective. I will definitely buy again as I always do.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product reverse gingivitis and keep it away?