Colgate® Total® GUM DEFENSE Toothpaste uploaded by xochitl A.

BY COLGATE

Helps prevent plaque buildup
Fights bad breath

• Does this product reverse gingivitis and keep it away? 1 Answers
Colgate® Total® GUM DEFENSE Toothpaste
  • "Leaves my mouth feeling fresh it's a great product i would recommend it because it doesn't leave a spicy feeling after brushing your teeth I use it everyday" in 1 review
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Okay toothpaste. Not my favorite, but also not the worst. However I probably won't buy again. My teeth and gums are sensitive so this did nothing for that. I also wasn't a fan of how thick the toothpaste seemed.
Sugar C.
Great product. Great value. You can usually find it in a two pack and is available at any drugstore. Soft and gentle in the gums and prevents bad breath. Available in a couple of flavors and both in gel or paste.
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
I use this product because I have sensitive gums and when I brush with any other toothpaste they'll bleed but this one really works and I will recommend this to anybody that has sensitive gum
member-b1c84
My daughter loves this brand.. tried others and this is her preference... taste good to her and says its foamy in her mouth.. good for younger people who want to whiten but want to protect their gums
Gina P.
matawan, nj
I like to use this toothpaste at night because it helps completely clean out my teeth and my gum area. I’m very concerned about keeping up with my dental hygiene and this toothpaste help me accomplish that.
Priscilla K.
I liked this colgates toothpaste a lot. It helps my gum get healthier and makes my breath smell better I would recommend this product to anyone. Colgate® Total® GUM DEFENSE Toothpaste
Valerie W.
Muskegon, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It makes my teeth feel like I just got a cleaning at the dentist! I absolutely love it. I have genetic breakdown and this toothpaste has helped to slow my breakdown and reduce pain!
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this two months against and I must say it works well it left my teeth and my after brushing feel as if my mouth was E reconstructed lol!😂 my teeth felt so refreshed and extra clean I always you Colgate the original tooth paste previous before trying out the DEFENSE Toothpaste But DOES ☺️🙌👍🏽 This Toothpaste Live Up To Its Name It Really Works TRY THIS You Will Love It.
Cody B.
York, PA
I bought this product to try something new. I was not a fan of the consistency of the toothpaste, it left an odd gritty texture in my mouth after brushing. This may be a personal complaint due to what I was used to previously, however it did leave my mouth with a fresh taste. To each their own, someone else may like this product for its benefits.
Brooke G.
Trussville, AL
I am a dental hygienist and this is the toothpaste I use for myself and my family and the toothpaste I recommend most to my patients. I can feel the difference in this toothpaste when my teeth still feel clean at the end of the day after brushing in the morning. It has all the cavity fighting properties of all fluoride toothpastes and the popular whitening properties too. It also tastes great!! Most of all I love that it really does work all day long!!
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product reverse gingivitis and keep it away?