BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Faathia B.
Keeps my mouth feeling refreshed and minty. It also makes my teeth feel stronger and looks healthier!
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Nice minty flavor, lasts for a couple hours. Isn't chalky, works well. Doesn't whiten too much.
Megan D.
McAllen
Love this toothpaste will never ever change my toothpaste to anything but Colgate. Keeps my breath feeling fresh and clean
Jewel L.
Discovery Bay , CA
My favorite of all brands - not too hot yet makes my mouth feel clean for hours. Love the slight tingle and flavor of the mint stripe gel
Alexandrea B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day It's a great toothpaste that does the job. There are some that will burn my mouth due to the baking soda this product is gentle and refreshing.
Katarina K.
I really enjoy using this toothpaste. The taste is great. I find the gel stripes keep my breath fresh for longer.
Alexis G.
The mint flavoring is not overwhelming. It gets the job done, however I do like to explore with different toothpastes.
Monica D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use this toothpaste occasionally. It's a good brand and product. It leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth
Stacy W.
Winston Salem, NC
The flavor of this toothpaste never sat right with me. Also I often have the feeling that my teeth are not as clean as they could be after using this product.
Norma A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Only toothpaste I love to use, makes your mouth feel fresh and leaves your teeth white, it is affordable and it is my favorite brand, I use this 3 times a day and I will continue to buy it

Walmart