BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Mya s.
I have had several experiences of EXTREME DRY MOUTH, especially when I brush my teeth right before bed. It is so uncomfortable to have such a high level of dryness no matter how much water I drink. I even have a bottle of water next to my bed but it doesn't help. I wouldnt recommend this toothpaste
Yulia P.
Albuquerque
This toothpaste cleans your teeth but I would not recommend because the mint burns my mouth.
Hailey M.
I personally am not a fan of the Colgate brand. It does a nice job keeping the teeth white but keeping the mouth fresh is not on its to do list. My mouth does not feel fresh at all after using any Colgate product.
Jasmyne V.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally feel like collate does not make my teeth feel clean at all. I don't like collate I'm more of a crest person
Britteney D.
Clear Brook, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like the Colgate toothpaste. I always feel like there is a lot left in my mouth even after rinsing.
KT O.
Denver, CO
I stopped using this toothpaste and switched to Sensodyne because an ingredient in this one gives me canker sores. I was buying it at my local drugstore but it's just as easy to buy an alternative that doesn't have that side effect, so I'm going to keep doing that!
Amber M.
Hate this toothpaste. Leaves a weird film in my mouth. Doesn't dissolve. I just do not feel clean and it never comes off my toothbrush. Also the flavor is not the right kind of minty.
Sarah J.
Pearl City, HI
I don't really care for this toothpaste it attracted me at first to buy but I really was not impressed with the quality
Alexis W.
Pensacola
This product left my mouth feeling better and I did not feel like my breath with as fresh as it could have been
Melissa C.
Vernon
I did not like the taste or texture of this particular toothpaste. It was very gritty and hard to rinse it all out of my mouth, even using a toothbrush to help. I will not purchase this product again

Walmart