BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Adriana B.
Miami
Colgate is my favorite toothpaste brand, ive tried others and they dont taste as good or doesnt leave the clean finish you get when you use colgate, so i always buy this one
Ruth R.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the ment flavor gives my mouth a cold or icy sentive to my mouth but work good to my mouth... Flavor stays their
Jade W.
I like how fresh and clean this product leaves my teeth feeling. It is also very affordable, and easy-to-use.
Alice A.
India
It not only keeps my mouth fresh but also gives me a whiter teeth and protects them. I don't even use a mouth wash as this tooth paste would give me a minted freshness
Dodi H.
Keeps teeth white. Freshens your breath. Makes your mouth feel clean. Mint lasts for a whole. Keeps a refreshing taste
Anna S.
ames
Love this product. It’s not overwhelmingly minty and does an amazing job or cleaning my teeth as well as making them whiter!!
Izeir J.
Lakeland, FL
Anticavity Flouride and antigingivitis toothpaste
Helps prevent cavities, gingivitis, and plaque.
Fights tartar, freshens breath, and whitens teeth
Aaliyah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste, I really like it, great flavor, good product. Leave my teeth white and fresh.
Paige B.
Plano, TX
This is the exact flavor I want to wake up to. I can’t stand morning breath! This completely eliminates the bad breath and keeps you feeling fresh and clean! I won’t use another toothpaste. This one is far too good.
Faith L.
Holland, MI
This toothpaste works really well, tastes good, leaves a clean minty feeling, and honestly is just prettier than the rest:) I’ll definitely purchase this again.

Walmart