BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Rachel L.
Hewlett, NY
Decent tooth paste but I like crest a lot more. I don't think it works as well and I don't like the taste it leaves. It also doesn't help with whitening as much as crest does. I would recommend it but crest is better.
Meagan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to tooth paste daily, I always have used it mainly because it feels a lot fresher then most others even after the initial brushing, it's as if there's a mouthwash in the tooth paste it's quite refreshing
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I like to use the Total, as it gives me the best 'clean' feeling, and this one with the strips in it feels extra fresh. This is what I usually gravitate towards, and keeps your mouth feeling the freshest, longest.
Taylor I.
I love this toothpaste it makes my mouth feel sure clean and fresh. The strips located inside the toothpaste gives a minty flavor so powerful that I feel that I can conquer the day without having dragon breath!
Rebecca T.
Keeps your breath minty fresh! The toothpaste really foams up and is very effective. Compared to Crest, I personally don't prefer it but it does the job and leaves a minty clean feeling. Overall, I'm satisfied.
Kayla M.
Sacramento, CA
Actually prefer this toothpaste over other Colgate toothpastes. Use this everyday, honestly I like this product more than other toothpastes I've used. Great minty taste, very satisfied with use of product.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! Ive been using it every single day for almost 2 years and I dont feel the need to try others because I love it that much! It leaves your breath smelling nice for longer then any other toothepastes that ive tried.
Ariel S.
Cherry Valley, AR
This toothpaste has a great flavor. Is not overly minty. I use this everyday a few times a day. I love how clean and refreshed it leaves behind. It meets my expectations. I wish that it was just a little bit more foamier. I am going to buy it again next time i go to the store.
Chloe M.
Cheyenne, WY
The toothpaste worked like a toothpaste should, but after rinsing, I was left with a horrible dry mouth that lasted for hours. Threw the tube away before it was finished and gave the extra tube away.
Makaila T.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Great toothpaste that leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I purchase this at my local Walmart and use it twice a day. I cannot tell you when I first started using this product as it never lets me down.

Walmart