BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Colgate is the only brand I really like to use in my house. Colgate total does a really good job of making your teeth feel really clean and your mouth feel fresh. I prefer the gel to the paste, I think it tastes better and has a better consistency/texture.
Beverly N.
Love this paste! It's fresh and doesn't leave a strange taste in your mouth. Plus, it seems to help keep stains at bay all day long. I use it every morning, and it keeps my teeth and mouth healthy. Will continue to use this for years to come!
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste. I enjoy the gel formula. I feel like my teeth are very "slick" and extremely clean after each use. It freshens my breath and the mint gel flavor is pleasant it isn't one of those strong mint flavors that almost makes it unbearable to use due to the strong over powering mint flavor. Two thumbs up!
Wanda J.
Just a great product at my local store and affordable. I love it the kids love it and they especially love the stripe. It always makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh and it lasts really long even after meals. I am completely satisfied and recommend it to others.
Pamela K.
This does a nice job freshening my breath and cleaning my teeth. I have found that it doesn't really prevent tarter build up nor does it whiten but it does clean. I typically use other products to help whiten and remove/prevent tarter
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I really love Colgate products towards other products. I wouldn't buy anything else. You can get these products at a really good price either walmart or even a drug store. I love how it makes your mouth feeling clean and fresh
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate total fresh mint stripe gel toothpaste is absolute fav in my family. I am a repeat user of Colgate and I can’t even compare it to other toothpastes. It has a great taste it does it job of leaving my breath fresh. Overall I was so freaking satisfied and happy. Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste
Desiree M.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste and since I've started using it I haven't gone back to any other toothpaste since. You can find this anywhere from your local drugstore to super marts like Walmart and Target. The taste is amazing and it really leaves your teeth, gums, and tongue feeling fresh and clean.
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite toothpaste. My dentist asked me.do I whiten my teeth! That means I'm doing something right. I will not trade this product for the world. Plus, when I brush twice a day I get 24 hour protection against bad breath.
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
This has always been my go-to in toothpaste. Leaves my mouth feeling clean but without that tingly feeling that can sometimes be overwhelming. As a lifetime user, I've never had a cavity(knock on wood). Bonus for parents: the kids have never complained that it's "too spicy" like they do with Crest.

Kohl's