BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Renee U.
Revere, MA
My hubby is a Colgate man. He tells me that it doesn't come out of the tube messy like other pastes. I do not agree. I don't feel like when I use Colgate I'm getting that great of a product. My teeth don't feel as clean as when I use crest or other products.
Nicole S.
Boston, MA
This toothpaste is really good! It has a great taste, and keeps my breath fresh for hours. I feel like it definitely whitens my teeth and help keeps them white, even though I drink coffee and wine nonstop. Overall, its a great toothpaste and one of my faves!
María P.
Lecheria, Anzoategui
I love this toothpaste, definitely my favorite. The flavor is fresh and feel the mint in my mouth for a long time. I like to care my smile with this product because others products don't have the protection it gives me. I always will buy this toothpaste.
Weronika P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has a nice minty aftertaste, makes my mouth feel really fresh and clean. Did a good job of cleaning my teeth on a daily basis as it should have. Personally I prefer the Crest toothpastes over Colgate though they both do a fine job of cleaning my teeth.
Alaura M.
Cedarville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is the best! Great flavor and it makes my breath smell super good! Also, it is a gel and spreads all over your teeth super easily and gets them super clean! Ultimately, I'm very satisfied with this toothpaste and I use it all the time.
Mary M.
I love colgate products. I love the way your mouth feels, tastes, and smells after brushing your teeth. the only thing I find wrong with this product is that the clean feeling doesn't last very long and it doesn't do anything for whitening teeth.
Joaliz S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Colgate toothpaste above all others. This toothpaste is minty fresh and I buy it over and over again. I sometimes change toothpaste when my husband does the grocery shopping! But this one is the one that leaves a clean sensation overall.
Elizabeth L.
Long Beach, CA
I can be picky with my toothpastes at time and while this may not be everyone's cup of tea, it is mine. Colgate always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I make sure to use a manual or automatic toothbrush but it always gets the job done.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate total is great. I like the taste of Colgate tooth paste. This is a cheap value and it can be found at any drugstore or grocery store. There are coupons a lots of times as well or you can find it on sale for only a couple of dollars.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It gets your teeth clean but I don't like the taste its not real minty its actually kind of blah not real good at all. it reminds me of a product that's not meant to go in your mouth I don't feel like my .mouth feels or taste clean after use. I have it away a lnd went back to my original Colgate and the Colgate mint its great like a gel now that's my fav!!!!

Walmart