BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Nancy S.
Colgate is the brand I gravitate toward the most for toothpaste. I like this one in particular because it isn't overwhelmingly spicy but still leaves my mouth feeling nice and fresh for a long time. As a bonus, I like that it has a wide, flat flip-top cap. It's wide enough so that I can store it standing up, which leaves me with more countertop space!
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I mean colgate is a great brand but i don't like how the freshness dose not say in your mouth as other toothpaste do. i also don't like how the flavoring is so over powered. this brand is something that i bought once and i think will not buy again it just something i don't like but i do like the price
Laura D.
Newtown Sq, PA
Colgate is a good brand, well known, and relatively decently priced. I like to have my toothpaste leave a refreshing mint taste in my mouth for more than a few seconds. Colgate Total Mint Stripe Gel Toothpaste does an OK job with this, although it somewhat feels like I am ingesting Scope.
Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
This stuff is okay i bought it at bed bath and beyond it was pretty cheap thats why i got it i usually get arm and hammer or aquafresh. its minty but not burning i like extreme burning mint it says it helps with whitening but my teeth have went down a couple shades since using wont buy again
Areeba R.
This toothpaste makes you teeth go white or rather clean in minutes. But I’m talking about the all clear gel ones the col-max fresh in blue or green color.
Jackie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this for years and every time I use it, it works amazing. It lathers up greatly. Not too minty so that's ok because I hate it when it's really strong. The toothpaste also leaves your mouth smelling fresh just like mint. I will still continue to buy this product for sure.
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
I used to buy this toothpaste all of the time, but I stopped because my dentist told me she wanted me to use Sensodyne instead. You can get this at any store really, as it is a popular brand. I used it once or twice a day, and the minty flavor left my mouth feeling fresher than ever.
C. W.
My husband loves this toothpaste. He really like the bold fresh flavor. He recommended and we purchased it. It was great. The burn was a little too much for me. But it does clean well and help your breath with freshness. I was satisfied. I recommend if you like bold tasting gel.
Simran K.
Great toothpaste. This toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use nowadays. You don't even need a lot on your toothbrush because this stuff really gets in between your teeth and if you brush your teeth regularly, this toothpaste really works to give you a brighter smile
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Really liking this toothpaste ! I'm not sure on the price too much as I combine my coupons with sales and get toothpaste free. Which is a pro when you want to try something new. It leaves your breath feeling fresh and your teeth white, I'd definitely recommend .

Walmart