BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Lafayette Hl, PA
While it’s not bad, it’s not my go to brand. I personally don’t like the taste, it seems a little weird to me. If it’s on sale or I have a coupon, I’ll buy it. Otherwise, I use a different brand that I enjoy more.
maria s.
It’s a good toothpaste leave refreshing smell , I buy from any pharmacy store and I buy it every time I go shopping , it really what I expected from this brand I would defenetely try it again.
Tina Marie (.
Colgate toothpaste is ok it’s not my go to toothpaste but it will get the job done its a every day toothpaste you can pick this up at any of your local dollar stores or drug store
Kelly P.
Green Bay
This is my husband and my main toothpaste it's leaves your mouth refreshed and teeth feeling smooth without a yucky after taste but keeps our breath smelling fresh long after we use it
lapier e.
First of all as a mother of 6, finding a toothpaste that has a cap as opposed to a twist off top was key. That is one of the reasons I love Colgate. Not only for the cap but that's like the only toothpaste that I have grown accustomed to. I love of course the variety of flavors and can always remember my dentist giving me and my children a tube along with a toothbrush. I find it to be a tad bit more pricey than some other toothpaste brands but it's okay to pay for quality and something you can generally swear by. I will always recommend Colgate as the leading toothpaste.
Amber F.
Really love this toothpaste because it had the mint strips in the toothpaste and it foams up really nice when brushing. It tends to make me feel like I'm getting a better clean
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Colgate brand toothpaste since I was a child. I feel like Crest doesnt clean my teeth as well as it claims. This provides fresh teeth and a clean smile.
Elyssa W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Toothpaste is something (hopefully) everyone uses, so after trying different brands, we usually stumble upon a favorite. Colgate makes some great toothpaste, but since I have sensitive teeth, their Fresh Mint Strip Gel Toothpaste doesn't do much to help my sensitivity. If sensitivity isn't an issue you struggle with, this toothpaste leaves a fresh feeling and does a great job at cleaning. Since that's the whole point of toothpaste, it gets two thumbs up!
Inyoung L.
If I could give this a half a star or no stars, I would do so.
I remember using Colgate since I was a little girl--I think it was the first toothpaste that I ever used. That being said, I think it's important to note that most toothpastes on the market contain fluoride.

And just so you don't have to hear me rant about my findings or opinion on fluoride, then please take the time to google fluoride.

I stick to indie brand toothpastes! :)
Cameron E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use nowadays. You don't even need a lot on your toothbrush because this stuff really gets in between your teeth and if you brush your teeth regularly, this toothpaste really works to give you a brighter smile. One con I would say is that it can be very minty and sometimes sticks to your toothbrush if you don't wash it off afterwards, but overall it is a very good product!

Walmart