BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Kelly K.
Bloomington
Definitely my favorite toothpaste; it makes me look forward to brushing my teeth! It definitely compares very well to alternatives and is perfectly effective. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking for a quality product.
Autumn M.
hesperia
This is a great toothpaste I love that you can pick between a gel paste or the other paste. (I can’t remember what it’s called) it leaves a very minty taste in your mouth and feels like your teeth are minty fresh and clean
Emma C.
This toothpaste was so bad for my teeth. It was my first time, never again. The good thing is that it gets the job done, bad is that it’s so hard to rinse out. The effect is nothing. I would defiantly not buy his again.
Kelly K.
If you don’t care whether your toothpaste is all natural or organic, colgate is the one I would recommend. It is easy to find everywhere. It is a toothpaste that gets your teeth cleaned and your breath smelling great.
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
I like using this product when I brush my teeth. The mint flavor is my favorite part. It’s effective and I highly recommend this product. I usually buy this at Walmart or Target. I definitely would buy again.
Chelsea I.
Chandler, AZ
i’ve always been fond of this toothpaste. it’s one of the ones i’ve always used and loved. i like it because it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. it’s truly wonderful and worth the price. 10/10 (:
Starr S.
I use this toothpaste everyday and it keeps my breath smelling minty clean. My teeth shine beautifully and my breath stays fresh all day. I normally buy my tooth from Walmart for a fairly reasonable price.
Jess W.
I LOVE the taste of this toothpaste (don’t worry, I don’t swallow it). It leaves a nice minty feeling in your mouth and always leaves me feeling fresh! You don’t have to worry about any bad after tastes.
Ana S.
I really enjoy the minty aftertaste that this toothpaste leaves behind. I always feel like my mouth is super clean after using this product. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys minty toothpaste.
Brandi C.
I personally liked this toothpaste because of the fresh mint stripe. It really did not stand out from any other run of the mill toothpaste. I would buy it again simply for the fresh tasting feel after I brush my teeth.

Walmart