BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste works perfectly for me! It’s affordable, and you can grab it just about anywhere. The only downfall is how strong the flavor is, it can be alittle harsh. Overall it’s a great toothpaste to use. Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste❤️
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
This will make your breath feel fresh and clean it has a mint flavor and your teeth will change color and will look whiter it dosent taste bad wich its graet and when you talk to people it wont leave you with bad breath like other toothpaste brands i really reccomend this to others
Kelsey W.
Selma, IN
So this toothpaste is just simply amazing! I have tried every toothpaste trying to find one that doesnt leave a film in my mouth. Well Colgate does not leave a film and it's good for sensitive teeth ( which I have ) and it doesnt have a nasty taste either. Its affordable and we love it!
Alexandrea B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day It's a great toothpaste that does the job. There are some that will burn my mouth due to the baking soda this product is gentle and refreshing.
Melinda M.
I'm sure if you visit your dentist regularly,that you hve zen them use and send home with kids,tube Colgate,so to me that has always been my reason to continued using this follow by mouthwash ,twice a day as for rest my family as well teeth feel good,clean,after.
Emily G.
This toothpaste is the bomb. Ever since I have used this toothpaste I haven't had cavities, it cleans my teeth really good and the scent is very powerful and lasts a long time even if you have stinky breath
Raeven N.
Edmond
I never really liked the colgate toothpaste. It is great, but every time i used it, it seemed to make my teeth hurt and i don’t have sensitive teeth. also it doesn’t keep my teeth as white as i’d like them to be, but every body has their own opinion haha
keisha u.
usa
Can't handle the flavor I am so picky when it comes to toothpaste and it's really hard to find one that I like this was one that I was not impressed with after brushing my teeth my mouth felt dry and after a while seems like it cause bad breath
Andra C.
Indianapolis, IN
I can only use Colgate because it works on my sensitive teeth. Using things like crest causes my teeth and gums to hurt. I mean a pain so bad that I had to go to the dentist. ThAts when we discover that Colgate is the best option for me .
Kelly K.
Bloomington
Definitely my favorite toothpaste; it makes me look forward to brushing my teeth! It definitely compares very well to alternatives and is perfectly effective. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking for a quality product.

Walmart