BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
KT O.
Denver, CO
I stopped using this toothpaste and switched to Sensodyne because an ingredient in this one gives me canker sores. I was buying it at my local drugstore but it's just as easy to buy an alternative that doesn't have that side effect, so I'm going to keep doing that!
Laylani s.
Crystal City, TX
I have never really tried another brand of toothpaste. my mom started me on the kids and the upgraded to total when appropriate. and no problems at all lol I'm rocking some pretty nice teeth lol!!
Alysia Q.
This is the toothpaste I'm using at the moment & I can say I'm fairly satisfied with it. It cleans my teeth well and keeps my breath nice and fresh. We'll see how I like it further down the road.
Hannah C.
Lafayette, LA
Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste, which I have been using for several months, has indeed helped restored my teeth's natural whiteness. Although it doesn't whiten in the sense of recoloring the teeth, it eliminates yellow stains.
erin k.
Greensboro, NC
Love the flavor, not dry like others I've tried. Competitive price, sometimes leaves white marks on my lips. Can find at most any grocery store or convenience store, so I don't have to make multiple trips when doing my weekly shopping. It's my go to toothpaste.
Norma A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Only toothpaste I love to use, makes your mouth feel fresh and leaves your teeth white, it is affordable and it is my favorite brand, I use this 3 times a day and I will continue to buy it
Matthew L.
Gilbert, AZ
Great product. I've used it all my life and I don't think I'll ever switch. It has kept my teeth nice and clean. I love the feeling that I get after cleaning my teeth with Colgate. I bought Colgate at Walmart for a pretty good price and I'd totally buy this again,
Lizzie D.
Cedar Falls, IA
Good and minty fresh!! it is easy to use! It's better than a lot of other brands. Yes it did meet my expectations and still does. I use it all the time so definitely not my first time. I would buy it again for sure👍🏼
Amey D.
New Rochelle, NY
Great all round toothpaste with a mint flavor that keeps your teeth clean and strong. I think it the price is right, I purchased at Rite Aid with a coupon. I find it better than others, there are some other toothpastes that make my teeth sensitive to cold.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really good tooth paste I love the taste plus what it does to my teeth it fights cavities plaque gingivitis enamal tartar makes your breath fresh & whites all in one tooth paste

Walmart