BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste works perfectly for me! It’s affordable, and you can grab it just about anywhere. The only downfall is how strong the flavor is, it can be alittle harsh. Overall it’s a great toothpaste to use. Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste❤️
Kelsey W.
Selma
So this toothpaste is just simply amazing! I have tried every toothpaste trying to find one that doesnt leave a film in my mouth. Well Colgate does not leave a film and it's good for sensitive teeth ( which I have ) and it doesnt have a nasty taste either. Its affordable and we love it!
Melinda M.
I'm sure if you visit your dentist regularly,that you hve zen them use and send home with kids,tube Colgate,so to me that has always been my reason to continued using this follow by mouthwash ,twice a day as for rest my family as well teeth feel good,clean,after.
Ana S.
I really enjoy the minty aftertaste that this toothpaste leaves behind. I always feel like my mouth is super clean after using this product. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys minty toothpaste.
Tina Marie (.
Colgate toothpaste is ok it’s not my go to toothpaste but it will get the job done its a every day toothpaste you can pick this up at any of your local dollar stores or drug store
Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this toothpaste and find that it has a great minty taste and gets my teeth clean. It has both gel and paste which I like as I usually prefer just paste versus gel. I bought at my local Giant as it was on deal 2/ $5 and I had a coupon.
Andriana ❤.
Not a fan of this brand. Freshens breath "okay," but not very tasteful and mouth still feels fairly "yucky" after usage. Pro: it is very cost effective (cheap) and available in most retailers. Recommended to those who are seeking a cheap fix.
Noemi H.
ellijay
Good tooth paste does the job. No more or less than expected. Leaves a fresh mint after taste and definitely not overwhelming like most. Definitely use daily and not planning to change to another tooth paste
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day. I love the feeling of squeaky clean teeth and knowing my breath smells good so this it the perfect toothpaste for that. I make sure to always have 2 backups of this toothpaste at home. Its the only one my husband and i can agree on. Its a smooth minty flavor that leaves your mouth feeling fresh. I have one at work too. Its gonna be hard to get me to try a different one.
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
This will make your breath feel fresh and clean it has a mint flavor and your teeth will change color and will look whiter it dosent taste bad wich its graet and when you talk to people it wont leave you with bad breath like other toothpaste brands i really reccomend this to others