BY COLGATE

Rush today with Colgate® Total® gel toothpaste! Leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean while helping to prevent plaque, gingivitis, cavities, and more!

Benefits

Minty blend of gel and paste that leaves your mouth clean and fresh
Fights germs for long lasting fresh breath
Helps prevent:

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
D&C Yellow No. 10

Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste
  • "Works well to get the teeth clean and leaves the breath fresh for hours." in 1 review
Lessette W.
I use this toothpaste daily it leaves your teeth feeling clean and fresh however it doesnt last long i use it daily and it meets most of my expectations pro is that leaces you feeling clean con leaves you with dry feeling teeth i would buy it again as its all i can afford
Geraldene P.
This product is fantastic. It's ADA approved and it leaves your teeth squeaky clean. Provides fresh breath and kills germs. This was my first time using it. I can honestly say it met my expectations. I am very satisfied. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
I love how bubbly it got. It produced a good lather, that’s not the right word but you all get the idea. In comparison to other brands it held its own. The flavor was good. I love the stripes. It left me feeling clean and fresh-mouthed. I don’t remember the price but it was most likely comparable. Try it.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste works perfectly for me! It’s affordable, and you can grab it just about anywhere. The only downfall is how strong the flavor is, it can be alittle harsh. Overall it’s a great toothpaste to use. Colgate® Total® FRESH MINT STRIPE Gel Toothpaste❤️
Briseyda H.
Lynwood, CA
This is my all time favorite toothpaste! It makes me feel so fresh and clean! It’s very effective and I’ve been using for a while. I like it better than other ones because of the cleanliness effect that it gives off.
Kayla M.
Bakersfield
Makes my mouth feel minty fresh and gets the job done. I use this product everyday. I always forget what kind I buy so I’m not sure how many times I’ve bought this from my local Walmart but I’m satisfied with it.
Monica F.
Conway, SC
Leaves a very refreshing minty feel in your mouth! I use this twice a day and it always leaves my teeth and mouth feeling super clean and plaque free! A great brand that I would recommend to others for sure.
Whitney R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this, always left my mouth feeling and smelling clean! Didnt have a really strong or nasty taste. I reccomend trying it out if your still searching for your favorite toothpaste.
Kiyomi K.
Did not like the taste or texture of this toothpaste. It also caused my skin in my mouth to peel but I didn’t finish using the tube as I preferred other toothpastes. I guess it’s an ok toothpaste but I wouldn’t rush to recommend it.
Vanessa P.
Moreno Valley
I love this, it’s keeping my teeth white plus giving it a mint fresh feeling inside, it does help a lot everyday and I use this everyday and night. I don’t like how you can stand the tooth paste inside of putting it somewhere on the side

Kohl's