Colgate Total Fresh Mint Strip Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Trish S.Colgate Total Fresh Mint Strip Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Melissa L.Colgate Total Fresh Mint Strip Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Maria P.

BY COLGATE

Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this toothpaste and find that it has a great minty taste and gets my teeth clean. It has both gel and paste which I like as I usually prefer just paste versus gel. I bought at my local Giant as it was on deal 2/ $5 and I had a coupon.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth , TX
This toothpaste is wonderful. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and very minty. It does feel like it's improved my smile more than other toothpastes I've used. It's a little bit more pricey than others but so worth it.
lapier e.
First of all as a mother of 6, finding a toothpaste that has a cap as opposed to a twist off top was key. That is one of the reasons I love Colgate. Not only for the cap but that's like the only toothpaste that I have grown accustomed to. I love of course the variety of flavors and can always remember my dentist giving me and my children a tube along with a toothbrush. I find it to be a tad bit more pricey than some other toothpaste brands but it's okay to pay for quality and something you can generally swear by. I will always recommend Colgate as the leading toothpaste.
Elyssa W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Toothpaste is something (hopefully) everyone uses, so after trying different brands, we usually stumble upon a favorite. Colgate makes some great toothpaste, but since I have sensitive teeth, their Fresh Mint Strip Gel Toothpaste doesn't do much to help my sensitivity. If sensitivity isn't an issue you struggle with, this toothpaste leaves a fresh feeling and does a great job at cleaning. Since that's the whole point of toothpaste, it gets two thumbs up!
Cameron E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use nowadays. You don't even need a lot on your toothbrush because this stuff really gets in between your teeth and if you brush your teeth regularly, this toothpaste really works to give you a brighter smile. One con I would say is that it can be very minty and sometimes sticks to your toothbrush if you don't wash it off afterwards, but overall it is a very good product!
Nancy S.
Colgate is the brand I gravitate toward the most for toothpaste. I like this one in particular because it isn't overwhelmingly spicy but still leaves my mouth feeling nice and fresh for a long time. As a bonus, I like that it has a wide, flat flip-top cap. It's wide enough so that I can store it standing up, which leaves me with more countertop space!
Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
This stuff is okay i bought it at bed bath and beyond it was pretty cheap thats why i got it i usually get arm and hammer or aquafresh. its minty but not burning i like extreme burning mint it says it helps with whitening but my teeth have went down a couple shades since using wont buy again
C. W.
My husband loves this toothpaste. He really like the bold fresh flavor. He recommended and we purchased it. It was great. The burn was a little too much for me. But it does clean well and help your breath with freshness. I was satisfied. I recommend if you like bold tasting gel.
Simran K.
Great toothpaste. This toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use nowadays. You don't even need a lot on your toothbrush because this stuff really gets in between your teeth and if you brush your teeth regularly, this toothpaste really works to give you a brighter smile
Weronika P.
Has a nice minty aftertaste, makes my mouth feel really fresh and clean. Did a good job of cleaning my teeth on a daily basis as it should have. Personally I prefer the Crest toothpastes over Colgate though they both do a fine job of cleaning my teeth.