Colgate Total Fresh Mint Strip Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Trish S.Colgate Total Fresh Mint Strip Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Melissa L.

BY COLGATE

lapier e.
First of all as a mother of 6, finding a toothpaste that has a cap as opposed to a twist off top was key. That is one of the reasons I love Colgate. Not only for the cap but that's like the only toothpaste that I have grown accustomed to. I love of course the variety of flavors and can always remember my dentist giving me and my children a tube along with a toothbrush. I find it to be a tad bit more pricey than some other toothpaste brands but it's okay to pay for quality and something you can generally swear by. I will always recommend Colgate as the leading toothpaste.
Elyssa W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Toothpaste is something (hopefully) everyone uses, so after trying different brands, we usually stumble upon a favorite. Colgate makes some great toothpaste, but since I have sensitive teeth, their Fresh Mint Strip Gel Toothpaste doesn't do much to help my sensitivity. If sensitivity isn't an issue you struggle with, this toothpaste leaves a fresh feeling and does a great job at cleaning. Since that's the whole point of toothpaste, it gets two thumbs up!
Cameron E.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use nowadays. You don't even need a lot on your toothbrush because this stuff really gets in between your teeth and if you brush your teeth regularly, this toothpaste really works to give you a brighter smile. One con I would say is that it can be very minty and sometimes sticks to your toothbrush if you don't wash it off afterwards, but overall it is a very good product!
Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
This stuff is okay i bought it at bed bath and beyond it was pretty cheap thats why i got it i usually get arm and hammer or aquafresh. its minty but not burning i like extreme burning mint it says it helps with whitening but my teeth have went down a couple shades since using wont buy again
C. W.
My husband loves this toothpaste. He really like the bold fresh flavor. He recommended and we purchased it. It was great. The burn was a little too much for me. But it does clean well and help your breath with freshness. I was satisfied. I recommend if you like bold tasting gel.
Simran K.
Great toothpaste. This toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use nowadays. You don't even need a lot on your toothbrush because this stuff really gets in between your teeth and if you brush your teeth regularly, this toothpaste really works to give you a brighter smile
Wanda J.
Altoona, PA
Just a great product at my local store and affordable. I love it the kids love it and they especially love the stripe. It always makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh and it lasts really long even after meals. I am completely satisfied and recommend it to others.
Weronika P.
Has a nice minty aftertaste, makes my mouth feel really fresh and clean. Did a good job of cleaning my teeth on a daily basis as it should have. Personally I prefer the Crest toothpastes over Colgate though they both do a fine job of cleaning my teeth.
Mary M.
I love colgate products. I love the way your mouth feels, tastes, and smells after brushing your teeth. the only thing I find wrong with this product is that the clean feeling doesn't last very long and it doesn't do anything for whitening teeth.
Elizabeth L.
Long Beach, CA
I can be picky with my toothpastes at time and while this may not be everyone's cup of tea, it is mine. Colgate always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I make sure to use a manual or automatic toothbrush but it always gets the job done.