BY COLGATE

Help repair the daily damage to your teeth enamel with Colgate® Total® Daily Repair mouthwash. Alcohol Free.

Benefits

Helps repair daily damage to teeth*
- Restores natural calcium
- Repairs weakened enamel
Refreshes with cool-clean formula
Alcohol Free

Ingredients

Active Ingredients:

Sodium Fluoride .02% (.01% w/v fluoride ion) - Anticavity

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 338, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium, Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, FD&C Blue No. 1

Buy on Amazon*
Rose K.
Glenwood
I'm honestly not sure how to review toothpaste. I don't go to the toothpaste isle looking for the whitening products, i look for the overall tooth care. If it says that and it seems to work then I'm good. I wish there were more affordable options for sensitive teeth and enamel care but i'll take what i can afford
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
Amazing I will recommend this to anyone and if you just want a regular kind of mouthwash then I would really recommend this for you because it keep your breath smelling good for 24 hours.
Kimberly C.
Riverside , CA
I would say this is more settle than
other One I’ve tried it doesn’t burn as much
Fresh , but not as fresh if that makes sense I don’t like the residue it has left . I enjoy using scope instead
Katie B.
Rochester
I use this daily, and really like that it doesn't have alcohol. It doesn't burn my sensitive mouth. I've been using it for several years and will not switch unless I have to.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Another mouthwash that didn't last in our home due to the kids not liking the taste it is very good for gums and teeth though I do highly recommend for healthy teeth and gums!!!
Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
Colgate Total Daily Repair Mouthwash worked really well for me.  It has a pleasant taste and did not give a burn sensation like some others.  It kept my breath fresh and clean and my gums felt good and looked nice.  I will absolutely use this mouthwash again. My whole family noticed the difference in this and the brands we used prior.
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Love this mouth wash. Leave me feeling clean and it's not too harsh on my mouth. This was the first time I purchased it and will be using it again. Price is reasonable. I would recommend this wash to others if you would like fresh breath minus feeling like you chemically burned your mouth!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Me encanta Que la reparación Colgate Total Diario El enjuague bucal es libre de alcohol. Que no se queme la boca por Lo Que Seria ideales para los Niños.  Me encanta el sabor a menta.  No Es Demasiado Fuerte y Dominante.  Es La Cantidad justa de menta flavor.It FUE muy refrescante.  Respiración mi época de menta fresca de Durante horas Unas.  Mi boca se sentia muy limpio
Johanna M.
Des Plaines , IL
Excellent product, we all use it at home. I love the after effect, so fresh and clean. Very effective, and the price is comfortable. I've try other products, but this one is good. Definitely buying more in the future
Nickie B.
Reasonably priced when on sale and you can use coupons. I usually use Listerine but since this was on sale I tried it. Unfortunately, thus doesn't leave my mouth feeling clean for more than 30mins. Even if I brush my teeth. I'll be switching back to Listerine once this bottle finishes.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Which mouthwash do you prefer?