BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Sarah L.
Davis, CA
I recently tried this toothpaste and, while it is not terrible, I will not be using it again. Basically, I could see my teeth getting white while using this. I have adult braces and am a coffee drinker, so I really need something with more whitening power than this. That being said, I like this flavor of this toothpaste and the fact that it cleans your entire mouth, not just your teeth
Karina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A fairly basic toothpaste, with a refreshing intense mint flavor, it is noteworthy to whiten your teeth very well, but it can become a bit abrasive for sensitive teeth ... but if you do not have this problem it is a good toothpaste that cleans Of wonder and eliminates bad breath
Andrea U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste is the only one that after a couple hours of having brushed my teeth and not really talking.. once I do talk my breath and mouth doesnt feel sticky. I know thats a weird way to explain it but Ive used other toothpastes in the past that give me a weird taste after not talking for a while. Also I can run my tongue around my teeth and I feel how clean they are
Jena H.
The taste and consistency of this toothpaste is one of the better I've experienced. However as someone with some real teeth drama, this toothpaste did not help me to hear my dentist say "no new cavities!" and my smile was as yellow as always. If you have trouble with your teeth as well, try somewhere else first.
Sharifa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Been using this for years! I love it and I always get a bunch when they go on sale. I love the minty cool feeling it leaves behind and also fun I use a lil on my nose with some sea salt to help get ride of my stubborn black heads. Been doing it 2 time a day for about 3 weeks an I'm seeing results. I tried other toothpaste but this one worked the best for my skin type.
Heather D.
Clarksville , TN
The only toothpaste I will use. When I brush I like to feel and know that after my teeth are clean and taken care of and when I use this paste I definitely do. Great mint flavor that isn't too strong and keeps my mouth feeling and looking great.
Milysen R.
Doral, FL
Esta pasta dental ayuda a mantener por más hora la sensación de limpieza de los dientes y el buen aliento del mismo me encanta
Brittney L.
Grafton
I always use colgate because it makes my teeth clean and 2-3 shades whiter then before the good thing is its not expensive
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband and me always buy Colgate toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It leaves our mouth very refreshing and we like the cool taste.
charmaine s.
My family has been using Colgate toothpaste since i was young and i really recommend it. It is good for gum problems, sensitivity, enamel, teeth stains and bad breath. The mint toothpaste that i use gives off a really refreshing and clean feeling which its a good way to start and end my day. It is also not to spicy unlike some other toothpastes so its suitable for kids that can't take spiciness.Lastly, its not costly compared to other brands so definitely will recommend!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?