BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

Naomi B.
Roanoke
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I do not care for this toothpaste at all it left a gritty substitute in my mouth that I kept feeling until I actually drink some water which then left me wondering what did I just and just I don’t feel like my teeth where is clean either
Lauren M.
Emlenton, PA
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I am a pre-dental student who ran a study on this particular toothpaste. The active ingredient is triclosan, which has been deemed harmful to people and the environment and has even been removed from many soaps. So why is it still in toothpaste, a product that goes in your mouth?? While the concentration in this toothpaste is small, and can ultimately be concluded as not harmful in such a small concentration, I do not like my chances.
Cassandra B.
Georgetown, KY
Hated the taste and has always hurt my teeth (sensitive to hot or cold all day afterwards). Better brands out there.
Emily S.
Review for: Clean Mint more...
Fine toothpaste, works well, but has an annoying top. It flicks on and off and toothpaste often gets clogged and dries up at the opening. A screw on and off would be much more effective. If this doesn’t bother you, good product.
Krystal M.
I hated this product. I dont like the way whitening toothpaste taste. I will not buy this ever again. I like regular toothpaste.
Julie L.
Esbjerg
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I personally don´t like any Colgate products, because the minty taste is too much for me, and it gives my tongue a uncomfortable feeling. And the brand i use is called Zendium.
Ekaterini S.
I don't like it at all once you try it you feel the bad taste of mint is full of bad stuff for your health and tooth i have used it before and i stoped using it ,i will not recomend it
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of Colgate products. I do not feel that it leaves my teeth feeling clean. I find that I still have plague on my teeth after use. I'm a crest fan.
emily f.
Edinboro, PA
I often receive free samples of this product, but I usually give it away. I dislike the texture and taste of this toothpaste.
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Not a very big fan of colgate. i didn't really like this product. not recommended.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?