BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Elodie T.
I like this brand and the refreshing taste of this toothpaste. I use it daily and the tube is a great size.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
I love this brand! It gets the job done. I love the smell it leaves on my mouth and it feels so refreshing!
Mia N.
Mandalay, Myanmar
The cool mint flavor is very tempting. Love the smell and can clean my teeth. Craving for tenth package.
Lauren W.
My favourite toothpaste gets the job done and is a very affordable price
Also like the sensitive formula
Jill G.
Saint John , NB
Love this toothpaste! Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Typically on sale at my grocery store too!
Yanelis C.
Realmente buena!!! Mantiene los dientes limpios y los blanquea!!! La recomiendo! 😊 estoy usando esta!!!
Katie D.
Have been using this for years. Love the taste and leaves teeth feeling clean. I bought it from tesco.
Maar C.
Me encanta este tipo de pasta, cremosita, dulce y muy efectiva. Mantengo aliento fresco por mas tiempo.
Crystal M.
kitchener, Ontario
I like to buy natural products, but when this is on sale we use it. Fresh taste and not too chalky
Edna P.
Pode usar sem medo
Super recommendo
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?