BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
chelcie w.
strathalbyn, South Australia
Great toothpaste, gives you a fresh minty breath after brushing. Didn't notice a dramatic changes in tooth coloration.
Rosa R.
Colgante total clean mint is excellent, whiten tour teeth and leaves a freshness that lasts 24 hous a day, i recomment
Harmony D.
Great toothpaste it doesn't taste disgusting and it makes my teeth and gums feel super clean and not disgusting at all
Marlene N.
Newmarket , Ontario, Ontario
The ONLY toothpaste I buy!
Have tried a few other Colgate Total products and I find the texture isn't the same as this.
Linda P.
Colgate total is the best toothpaste on the market for cavity prevention. This has been and will be my go to toothpaste
Anoushka M.
It's quite a good toothpaste, leaves my teeth feeling really clean and fresh.

It wakes me up in the morning, really!
Jess L.
Well it cleans your teeth. It keeps my mouth feeling clean and fresh and gives my teeth a nice squeaky clean sensation.
Bárbara F.
1138 SE Reynolds st. Portland,Oregon
i like it colgate is my cream i used regularity, today its a great, perfect opcion, cleam you smiley and geat smiley
Melissa H.
Great toothpaste. Great price. Fresh feel when finished using it. Not so strong that our 9 year can't use it as well.
Constance A.
North York, ON
Keeps my breath fresh but sometimes it leaves a bit of a residue behind on my teeth and gums even after rinsing well.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?