BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Marlene N.
Newmarket , Ontario, Ontario
The ONLY toothpaste I buy!
Have tried a few other Colgate Total products and I find the texture isn't the same as this.
Anoushka M.
Bangalore
It's quite a good toothpaste, leaves my teeth feeling really clean and fresh.

It wakes me up in the morning, really!
Bhaba J.
Tampa, FL
Colgate is a really good known brand. I really like Colgate products. It really makes my teeth look whiter and cleaner.
Linda P.
WHITBY, ON
Colgate total is the best toothpaste on the market for cavity prevention. This has been and will be my go to toothpaste
Harmony D.
Great toothpaste it doesn't taste disgusting and it makes my teeth and gums feel super clean and not disgusting at all
Miao C.
This is my must have toothpaste! It is definitely better "tasting" than all the others i have tried so its awesome
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Una pasta de dientes muy normalita. Es fresca y agradable en sabor y textura, pero no destaca en nada en particular.
Victoria B.
Perfect for someone not looking to whiten but still wanting a fresh feeling mouth. Easy on sensitive gums and teeth.
Melissa H.
Great toothpaste. Great price. Fresh feel when finished using it. Not so strong that our 9 year can't use it as well.
Constance A.
North York, ON
Keeps my breath fresh but sometimes it leaves a bit of a residue behind on my teeth and gums even after rinsing well.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?