BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Irene B.
Love the very minty taste! Gets rid of any smell in the teeth! Whitens a bit as well! But in a big package from Costco good deal! Use this or the crest 3D white which whitens more but is not as minty!
De'Andra H.
I like this toothpaste. But it could be better ever since I've switch to optic white. This just doesn't compare. It gets your teeth clean but doesn't help keep them white. Really great price but I pay more for better results. I don't recommend if you're looking for white
Zuri P.
Colgate has been a go to for as long as I remember. It is super effective with eliminating bad breath and getting foods off your teeth. Unlike most brands it actually keeps your breath fresh for a long time. I will continue to but this product because I can trust it.
Kripa U.
New Orleans, LA
Great toothpaste! I exclusively use Colgate Total brand toothpastes every day and night. The product performs well and keeps my mouth fresh and clean. I can think of no cons and enjoy using this product. I definitely recommend it to others.
Mary M.
This is really good it keeps your mouth feeling clean and minty. I use it 2 times a day. I am a repeat user I've been using it forever. Yes it did meet my expectations yes I would buy it again
Crystal J.
Grand rapids,Mi
I absolutely love this to face it is so amazing like you can taste the mint inside of the toothpaste and it just foam up really good your mouth and your teeth to be super clean and white
B R.
A good basic go to toothpaste for all around use. First company to fight gingivitis, but keep debating between Crest and Colgate from the Stannous vs Sodium Fluoride. Colgate Will probably switch over to Colgate Luminous for the enamel strengthening.
Brittany R.
Des Moines, IA
This is my favorite toothpaste. The flavor and texture are my favorite. It works great and keeps my mouth feeling fresh. I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I always get compliments at the dentist. I usually buy it on Amazon or Target
Leila J.
Arcata, CA
I really enjoy this toothpaste. I mean you can't really go wrong with toothpaste in the first place. Every time I brush my teeth feel squeaky clean. I even squeak them myself just to check lol. Colgate is my #1 brand I go to for toothpaste
Vanessa P.
I buy this toothpaste every time at Walmart or my local drugstore. I am a repeat user, I love this toothpaste. I usually buy mine at Walmart. I use it everyday morning and night.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?