BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Allessandra B.
This is a standard tooth paste. Its reliable! It makes my mouth feel fresh, it makes my teeth feel clean and the taste is refreshing.
Fernando D.
Esta pasta de diente es la mejor del mundo, me gusta la frescura que deja en mi boca, siempre la he usado, no cambiaria por otra.
Courtney B.
Very nice and keeps my teeth nice and white also has a very nice taste and scent and removes heaps of my bacteria so thats a bonus
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay
This is the toothpaste I use. I like the taste. Your mouth feels so clean and fresh after brushing, will continue to buy this one!
Betty C.
This toothpaste is not overly minty, which i personal you like. It is a very good product and i would recommend it to other people
Tiffany T.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Only ever buy Colgate toothpaste. It always leaves me with minty fresh breath and can usually be found on offer which is a bonus
Caroline E.
Toronto
Simple toothpaste that doesn't burn my gums when I use it and leaves your teeth feeling minty fresh. Would repurchase again
Florencia C.
Llevo prácticamente toda mi vida usando esta pasta dental cumple con su función adecuadamente y su sabor no excesivamente fuerte
Chanelle M.
My favorite toothpaste to date! It doesn't make my teeth sensitive and is effective in keeping my teeth clean and breath fresh!
Milysen R.
Doral, FL
Esta pasta dental ayuda a mantener por más hora la sensación de limpieza de los dientes y el buen aliento del mismo me encanta
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?