BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Paula F.
Vila Real, Vila Real
I like this toothpaste very much, I think it works very well, it smells good and it tastes good to! its a perfect combo, i really like using it
Colette P.
This is the only toothpaste I use! It's not gritty and leaves my teeth feeling clean and my mouth fresh. The taste is not overly strong either.
mahum f.
lahore,pakistan
It is a good toothpaste, I have used it a lot it does not have any medicinal agents so it tastes pretty good and does its job good for the price
Natalie P.
Nice and minty and fresh and cleans your teeth really well! I would recommend this. It's my go to toothpaste always! Not too expensive either
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
We tend to only purchase this product when it's on sale, which is almost all the time. It cleans teeth well and doesn't have a strong taste.
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
I use this product every single day and I totally recommend for everyone to use. I love using Colgate products including their toothbrushes.
Andrea M.
Miami
Es la marca que más he usado para mi higiene dental, es mi preferida porque protege mis dientes y es recomendada por odontólogos.
Ethan L.
Ive been using this toothpaste for years now it always leaves my mouth felling fresh all day long definitely the best toothpaste out there
Tamanna S.
Very minty makes breath smell minty fresh and lasts a while after brushing. Have been using it for a while so would recommend it to others.
Holly A.
Poole, Dorset
This is a good toothe paste its has a sting minty taste that leaves your mouth feeling fresh, it's easily available and a reasonable price
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?