BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Jhoslenia V.
LECHERIAS
Buena crema de dientes que ayuda a mantener la limpieza bucal, es efectiva contra el sarro y el calculo siempre que tengas una buena rutina de higiene, la volveria a comprar
Fernanda D.
Es una marca muy recomendable, yo siempre la uso, todos los dias y me encanta.
Primero que nada, te refresca el aliento, algo muy importante, te limpia la boca de bacterias malas y te blanquea un poco los dientes. Es una de las marcas mas usadas de todo el mundo y por algo lo es, excelente producto.
100% recomendable.
Dea L.
It keeps my teeth white and my breath smelling fresh. Purchased at my local drugstore and have loved it ever since. All pros and no cons. I brush my teeth twice a day with it!
Brittany S.
Colgate is definitely the brand that I prefer when selecting a toothpaste. This specific variety is my favorite because of the clean feeling it leaves in my mouth and the long-lasting fresh, minty breath that I get as a result of using it. It is sensitive on my gums, while removing plaque buildup from my teeth. This product is a very important measure in the prevention of cavities and I would definitely recommend it.
Natalie C.
Markham
Just good basic toothpaste. Worth the money since it is on sale often. Not very good for whitening but good for cavity prevention. Has a good taste and isn't overly minty. It met my expectations and I'm overall satisfied. It's not anything exceptional but it is a good basic one to have.
Camille H.
Sainte, QC
The point that I love the most about this, is the smell of your mouth after using it. You feel like your mouth is fresh but for the cleaning it cleans like every tooth paste will do but didn't give that white finish we want but it's ok. Maybe I'll rebuy it if the toothpaste is in sold ;)
Teresa L.
The toothpaste overall good. It leaves a good minty fresh breath. It has, cavity protection, healthy teeth and gums. All good. Though it isn't the best in my opinion. Its probably the next best ting on the list. Most dentists recommend it so that's a plus. I recommend you ask your dentist what toothpaste or toothbrush you're using. It'll be very helpful too you. The mint flavor, isn't too minty, which helps you not spit it out as soon as your brush, but overall, its less harsh and has good benefits. Defitnately Recommend it.
Peta O.
I use this only when I'm traveling as I find the small tube is convenient and easy. I use oral b unless I am traveling just to the fact that I like the taste better but I always travel with this as I find the smaller size easier ☺️
Emily H.
I've been using this toothpaste since I was a kid, and at this point, it's the only one I could use. I love the taste, the texture and how clean it makes my teeth feel. I've never had a filling in my life, and I attribute that to this toothpaste. Amazing product!
Ashley P.
I have mild gingivitis, so I always use a "total" or "complete" type toothpaste. Is it any more effective than regular toothpaste? I really have no idea. But I like the taste and consistency of this toothpaste, and I like how clean my mouth feels afterwards.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?