BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Hillary G.
Es una de mis pastas de dientes favoritas. Es un buen producto, se siente la frescura de cuando lo usas y me encanta, lo recomiendo al 100%.
liz r.
limpia muy bien los dientes pero no deja el aliento tan fresco como otras pastas dentales, aunque es mucho mejor que la tradicional pasta colgarte.
wanosha k.
Totally love this, I used to use Aquafresh but its been 2 years nearly that I've switched it and I am proud of it. I love the feeling after it (Y)
Kimberly F.
My go to basic toothpaste. It works, cleans my teeth and gives me fresh breath. I wouldn't say it does any whitening but I never expected it to.
Fabiola D.
Cutler Bay, FL

It is a good toothpaste, however every time brings less fluoride. It takes about 3 months for a tube. It's the best brand I've ever tried
Mia O.
My entire family uses this. From my 11year old go up. We are all oral hygene conscious.. my girls have never had any cavities or rotten teeth ..
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
This will forever be my favorite. Is a classic and the classics are always good. I love its freshness, I use it for a long time. I recommend it.
Stuce W.
Scarborough , Ontario
I am not a fan of this tooth paste. I'm not a fan of Colgate at all but this is probably the worst thing for me. Not a fan of the taste at all.
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
Literally the best cleaning agent for teeth. Its the best toothpaste i ever used. My teeth are pearly white and clean and fresh thanks to this.
Miriam M.
Buena pasta dental, deja muy fresca y limpia la boca por varias horas, y no arde mucho en tu boca como otras pastas dentales y tiene buen olor
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?