BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Chloe L.
I’ve not seen any major differences in the colour of my teeth, but as far as i can tell this is doing a good job at keeping my teeth clean and healthy.
Kat B.
Winnipeg
Very good. Keeps the flies away from bad breath. Doesn't floss for you though. Price is great. Not as good as Crest Pro Health, which is my favourite.
Lidyane F.
Olinda,pe Brasil
Adorei, nao havia usado, sempre usei colgate so que n essa linha, e em menos de 2 meses começou a fazer resultado, alem de esbanquças os dentes auda no
Cristina G.
Barcelona
Good flavour, fresh breath! Cleans well and you can see whiter with the time, I've been using colgate for a long time now and I really happy with them.
ben a.
I absolutely love this it keeps my teeth clean really fast a lot faster than other brands which is why i think this is the best i use it 6 days a week
Gemma m.
England
Love this stuff its helped my gums and teeth so much, my gums get sore with other toothpastes but this one is ideal and would recommend it to anyone!
Adelaida P.
I feel clean my teeth and breath fresh for hours and prevents plaque 🙆😆.. Siento limpio mis dientes y aliento fresco por horas y previene la placa 🙆😆
Shanaya K.
No other tooth past is getter than this one. As a dentist I highly recommend it to all my patients and have never gotten even one complaint till date
wanosha k.
Totally love this, I used to use Aquafresh but its been 2 years nearly that I've switched it and I am proud of it. I love the feeling after it (Y)
Hillary G.
Es una de mis pastas de dientes favoritas. Es un buen producto, se siente la frescura de cuando lo usas y me encanta, lo recomiendo al 100%.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?