BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Vanessa C.
Bueno mi papa es odontologo y siempre cuida mi boca con este increible pasta de dientes me cuida la boca anticaries contra el mal olor y me deja los dientes blancos Gracias Colgate!!!
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
Colgate Total is a classic, white toothpaste that does it all : cavity protection, fluoride, healthier teeth and gums, and minty fresh breath. My dentist recommends this toothpaste above all others because it's one of the few on the market without the little blue plastic "scrubbing beads" that are so popular in toothpastes today..
Julia C.
I have been using thi since I stopped using the kid toothpaste! Definitely cleans and is very minty fresh. But the whitening didn't really meet my expectations.
Djamila C.
I really like this it's not very strong so it doesn't make your mouth burn you can use this at night and in the morning because it's not relalky strongly minted
Astrid D.
Antwerp
This toothpaste has a great taste that lasts long. I feel it protects my teeth good for 8 hours. My parents buy this toothpaste regularly and they like it too.
Ana G.
It´s nice cause I work moving around all day, often I only brush my teeth in the mornings and again at nights, but they maintain a sense of cleanliness all day
Olegario R.
la  Colgate Total Clean Mint es una de las mejores cremas dentales que hay, la recomiendo, pues deja un aliento fresco. y tiene un precio accesible-
Karina T.
OBAN, ARGYLL
Absolutely love Colgate and especially this one. It leaves my mouth feeling super fresh, and feeling amazing! I buy this in Tesco, and it's super affordable!
Nisha T.
we buy this one all the time and it gets the job done. its not super expensive as we buy it in bulk at Costco...this is our go to and always a repeat user.
Jose S.
I love this toothpaste because the mint flavor doesn't burn your tongue and clean your teeth as you like. Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste .
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?