BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Victoria Z.
Maturin, Monagas
Colgate total clean mint toothpaste. me encanta este producto, cuida mis dientes, ayuda a mantener el blanqueado y libre del mal aliento. No lo cambiaría, fácil de conseguir y a un excelente precio.
Madiha A.
I like this toothpaste. It is a nice basic white toothpaste. It is nothing too special just a basic white colgate. I have used it pretty much since day one. It is not expensive which I like but it also does not have any whitening formula. I would recomend it to everyone!
Erin H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have literally only ever used this toothpaste and I probably will never use any other toothpaste because this is just the best and it makes you feel so clean without being painfully minty and YES.
ssraavan k.
Very easy to use, produces good results by keeping my teeth fresh for a longer time.
this tooth paste is bought from a super-market in my locality.
i'm a repeat user.
it's effective to about 80% of my use.
I would surely recommend to others for their bemefit.
Diana G.
This one really is my favorite brand of
toothpaste, leaves the clean fresh mouth with good breath without mentioning the good results and the quality exelent It has a good taste compared to other toothpastes and I have most of my life using it
Valentina G.
I love with my heart this product. I cannot say nothing bad about that toohpaste. The feeling of freshness is amazing , teeth are actually more white and beautiful . The mouth feel clean and pleasant breath.
I always use and I 'll never change :D
Alex S.
This toothpaste is the best that is found in the Venezuelan market, it is lamarca more recognized and recommended by dentists in the country. I use it daily 3 times a day lol
Luciana G.
San Miguel de Tucumán
This toothpaste gives you 12 hours of protection against all the bacterias. Colgate total 12 clean mint helps gives protection to your mouth giving you a healthy mouth, works 12 hours reducing all the bacterias in your mouth .
Katherine D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate total clean mint es muy fresca y agradable al usar, no puedo negar que es mi favorita de toda la linea, Cumple mis expectativas al cepilar mis dientes nunca falta una en mi tocador, es una buena opción totalmente satisfecha la recomiendo!
Astryd F.
This is one of the toothpastes that I like because it leaves you breath mint and does not itch of course is a very good toothpaste I would like to come in a larger presentation clear is good and affordable,
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?