BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
michelle h.
love this toothpaste, best taste, leaves my teeth shiny and is great value for money. I often change to the whitening version, which i also love! cant change from colgate total now.
Ana Leticia L.

this is the toothpaste I've used for muhco time is very good does all it promises , whiten and clean. I like much more for its mint flavor that leaves the mouth I really like.
Vitoria D.
Uso Colgate desde crianca, eu e meus pais. Deixa o halito fresco por um bom tempo e nunca me provocou problemas dentais. Uso todos os dias (ainda bem, né?) e super recomendo.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
It works well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I can usually find great deals and it keeps my teeth clean and healthy. The taste isn't bad and it keeps my mouth fresh after.
Valerie I.
Fulton, NY
I love the texture of this toothpaste, it's thick and I feel like I can feel it actually cleaning my teeth. The mint flavor leaves me feeling fresh long after brushing.
Kat D.
Love this! I've been using this for years and it's one of my go to toothpastes. I also like the blue version of this product. Lasts me a long time and it also whitens!
Elizabeth R.
I don't love this toothpaste all that much, mainly because it's very gritty and it is hard to get completely out of your mouth when you're done with it. Other than that, it works well. However, I prefer Crest Pro-Health.
R A.
This works amazingly...the only toothpaste I use is colgate!The taste is not so harsh unlike most other toothpastes, which is what is great about it.I started using it years ago, and haven't used any other ever since.
GEMMA M.
This toothpaste is nice it doesn't taste horrifying like some tooth pastes, I know some can make you gag but this doesn't and it makes your mouth feel fresh and minty and also your teeth feel so good after this
Vanessa C.
Bueno mi papa es odontologo y siempre cuida mi boca con este increible pasta de dientes me cuida la boca anticaries contra el mal olor y me deja los dientes blancos Gracias Colgate!!!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?