BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
ssraavan k.
Very easy to use, produces good results by keeping my teeth fresh for a longer time.
this tooth paste is bought from a super-market in my locality.
i'm a repeat user.
it's effective to about 80% of my use.
I would surely recommend to others for their bemefit.
Diana G.
This one really is my favorite brand of
toothpaste, leaves the clean fresh mouth with good breath without mentioning the good results and the quality exelent It has a good taste compared to other toothpastes and I have most of my life using it
Valentina G.
Medellín
I love with my heart this product. I cannot say nothing bad about that toohpaste. The feeling of freshness is amazing , teeth are actually more white and beautiful . The mouth feel clean and pleasant breath.
I always use and I 'll never change :D
Alex S.
This toothpaste is the best that is found in the Venezuelan market, it is lamarca more recognized and recommended by dentists in the country. I use it daily 3 times a day lol
Luciana G.
San Miguel de Tucumán
This toothpaste gives you 12 hours of protection against all the bacterias. Colgate total 12 clean mint helps gives protection to your mouth giving you a healthy mouth, works 12 hours reducing all the bacterias in your mouth .
Katherine D.
Colgate total clean mint es muy fresca y agradable al usar, no puedo negar que es mi favorita de toda la linea, Cumple mis expectativas al cepilar mis dientes nunca falta una en mi tocador, es una buena opción totalmente satisfecha la recomiendo!
Astryd F.
This is one of the toothpastes that I like because it leaves you breath mint and does not itch of course is a very good toothpaste I would like to come in a larger presentation clear is good and affordable,
definitely
Christina S.
Winnipeg
I have sensitive teeth and problems with bleeding gums but when this toothpaste came out over 20 years ago I started using it and have never used anything else since (well except Jason Seafresh but that's another story).
Harleigh G.
To me this product tasted a bit on the chalky side rather than minty and delightful, however it does clean your teeth really nice and if you added a mouth wash after it your teeth would feel good the whole day
Kathy N.
So good, absolutely refreshing and it is the BEST feeling ever when your brushing your teeth with this product. I have been using this product repeatively because how much i think it works cleaning my teeth.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?