BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Marcela S.
Aracaju /Se

It is my favorite toothpaste
The price it pays every drop
The feeling of cleansing agent is incredible , super refreshing
It compares only with other brand like Deep Clean
I buy it again for my whole life.
No doubt I will return to buy because I love
eliana m.
Es un excelente producto, todos los días uso la crema dental Colgate, ya que deja un buen sabor, blanquea los dientes, además de limpiarlos muy bien, lo recomiendo muchísmo, para mi es la mejor crema de dientes que existe, ideal para todas las personas.
Alexandra O.
Miami
Colgate toothpaste is actually one of the best I have used, they leave a feeling of cleanliness and excellent freshness, and they keep my teeth white, clearly you should use it after every meal so that the effect is prolonged.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
Keeps your breath fresh and clean all day. This is one of my toothpaste .i buy this toothpaste on a regular basis since it seem to be one of the most effective toothpaste at keeping my mouth feeling minty refresh.
Tracy Lee F.
Brampton, Ontario
Colgate Total toothpaste is my #1 go to *Oral hygiene product!!
I've been using *Colgate Toothpaste* my entire life, ... (50 years to be exact)!!!*
It is the best product on the market ... I've never found any other Toothpaste that could Compare to It!!! **Thank-you Colgate!!!**
Victoria Z.
Maturin, Monagas
Colgate total clean mint toothpaste. me encanta este producto, cuida mis dientes, ayuda a mantener el blanqueado y libre del mal aliento. No lo cambiaría, fácil de conseguir y a un excelente precio.
Madiha A.
Milton
I like this toothpaste. It is a nice basic white toothpaste. It is nothing too special just a basic white colgate. I have used it pretty much since day one. It is not expensive which I like but it also does not have any whitening formula. I would recomend it to everyone!
Erin H.
I have literally only ever used this toothpaste and I probably will never use any other toothpaste because this is just the best and it makes you feel so clean without being painfully minty and YES.
ssraavan k.
Very easy to use, produces good results by keeping my teeth fresh for a longer time.
this tooth paste is bought from a super-market in my locality.
i'm a repeat user.
it's effective to about 80% of my use.
I would surely recommend to others for their bemefit.
Diana G.
This one really is my favorite brand of
toothpaste, leaves the clean fresh mouth with good breath without mentioning the good results and the quality exelent It has a good taste compared to other toothpastes and I have most of my life using it
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?