BY COLGATE #25 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
pedro andres r.
sincelejo
Review for: Clean Mint more...
Actualmente, la crema dental está en la casa, todos son útiles para la comodidad, el cuidado, con los dientes,  con una frecuencia de uso de esta crema dental. me funciono más que otras cremas dentales siempre él ha usado este producto me deja satisfecho en el cuidado de la boca se recomendó a mis amigos lo usa y les encanto al igual que a mi úsenla y verán los resultados poco a poco.
Kloe B.
Sudbury, ON
I switched to Colgate from Crest per my dental hygienist request, and I was not disappointed. I feel as though this toothpaste cleans my teeth better, it gets at the stains on my teeth better, and it doesn’t burn my gums the way Crest used to
Becca S.
nottinghamshire
Awesome toothpaste, I have really sensitive teeth and this helps a lot. Besides making my teeth clean, white & giving me fresh breath I feel like it leaves a protective layer on my teeth. Always my go to.
Mi v.
Review for: Gel Whitening more...
Well first as a toothpaste it gets the job done, it cleans the teeth but doesn’t really whiten them as it says it would, I’ve tried using it a couple of time but doesn’t really work, I won’t be purchasing this toothpaste again.
Soph C.
I love Total - I like using a toothpaste that covers a lot of bases like cavity protection etc, rather than just specifically targetting one area. This toothpaste covers a lot of bases and it has a really nice minty taste that doesn't feel too acidic or too powerful. The only thing it doesn't seem to do effectively is 'whiten' but you could easily use a toothpaste specifically for whitening for that.
Rupam P.
London , London
Review for: Clean Mint more...
This is my husbands preference so i use it more because its what be buys. For me toothpaste is toothpaste and i dont think i have a favourite but it does what it says on the tube and its a regular in my house.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Review for: Gel Whitening more...
the classic is always good. This is not far behind, I love the products of Colgate and I have always used their products, since I was a child, from toothpaste to children to mouthwash and they are the best!
Lisbeth R.
santo domingo, D.N.
This toothpaste leaves your teeth clean and whiter. I brush my teeth after each meal with it, especially in the morning and at night. With toothpastes you are never sure if they are going to work but this one has excellent result while it's not to fresh to feel that burn sensation. It's just good enough
Ambsx K.
Exeter
Review for: Gel Whitening more...
I didn’t think this was very good at whitening my teeth so never repurchased it I prefer charcoal toothpaste because my teeth are sensitive. Wouldn’t recommend if you have teeth which can get quite sore.
pragya s.
this is the toothpaste my mother buys every month.
if you brush your teeth twice a day then this product is fine but not if you brush once.... by the end of the day you loose the freshness.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?