BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
I only use Colgate toothpaste. I love the taste and love it over any gel. (I also use it for other household tasks! - hard water spots, cleaning silver jewelry, etc!)
maría f.
Miami
Call me crazy but I love the taste of this toothpaste lol! I believe it is actually one of the most effective and strong a toothpastes and it makes your breath be really good for a long time and your teeth to look nice
Ashley V.
Chatham, VA
Leaves mouth and teeth feeling very clean. Since it's a thicker toothpaste it does seem to get clogged up in the cap, so you have to constantly make sure you don't leave the slightest bit of toothpaste in the top.
Rachael T.
Chippewa Fls, WI
When purchasing a toothpaste, I am looking for something to make my teeth feel clean and fresh--this one does so perfectly! I love how great it tastes/smells and knowing my teeth are clean and white from daily use.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
Very effective toothpaste. Teeth always felt clean and whiter after each use. Never irritated my gums like some toothpastes do. I only payed $5 for it at Walmart. I recommend it and would definitely buy it again.
Danielle B.
Queensbury, NY
Love this toothpaste! It makes my mouth feel super clean when I use it twice per day. I buy it over and over again and would definitely recommend it. It's definitely an affordable and effective toothpaste option.
Brittney H.
stuarts draft, VA
I prefer Colgate to any other toothpaste. The quality is just way better. I enjoy their gel toothpaste. They have so many options to suit everyones needs. I get mine at my local grocery store or Walmart.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
This is a very good toothpaste, my family and I have been using it for years because of the way it cleans and whitens our teeth. Probably will continue to buy unless something drastic changes in the formula.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Colgate Total is a classic, white toothpaste that does it all : cavity protection, fluoride, healthier teeth and gums, and minty fresh breath. My dentist recommends this toothpaste above all others because it's one of the few on the market without the little blue plastic "scrubbing beads" that are so popular in toothpastes today... Studies are now showing that the scrubbing beads in toothpastes are causing problems with users' teeth and gums, considering that the beads are just little balls of plastic that can get caught between teeth, in gum pockets, and in dental work. I prefer my toothpaste without the little blue balls, so Colgate Total is just what I'm looking for! It's less abrasive -- great for my enamel -- and comes in several versions perfect for my own unique needs. (Sensitive teeth, anyone?) This toothpaste has a gentle mint flavor that isn't overwhelming.
Irene B.
Love the very minty taste! Gets rid of any smell in the teeth! Whitens a bit as well! But in a big package from Costco good deal! Use this or the crest 3D white which whitens more but is not as minty!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?