BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Agata Z.
Good toothpaste not bad price left your teeth clean and smooth good smell easy to buy packaging as every toothpaste nothing special will be back again and yes I'm recommending to anyone easy to get every drugstore or big supermarket easy to rinse
leslie m.
en lo personal me gusta mucho ya que no es desabrido, te deja un aliento fresco. a comparacion con otras pastas esta es mejor ya que el precio esta muy accesible y la durabilidad de la pasta tambien, te dura mucho. te la recomiendo totalmente!!!
Shanna V.
This thootpaste is so refreshing and feels so clean.
Every time i use this thootpaste it really feels like i can go fresh put of the house and I don't need to worry that my breath would smell bad because of the fresh mint taste that it has
Amy C.
I really like this toothpaste. It's minty fresh and doesn't have the "burn" feeling that some mint toothpastes cause. I find it really freshens breath as well. It meets all my toothpaste expectations and I will buy it again. Would recommend.
Diana R.
I have been using this my entire life. Every time I try to change it I always go back to this one. I love how this feels after toothbrushing and the freshness it leaves behind. This is the preferred toothpaste of my entire family.
Devapriya M.
Dubai
Have been using this product for so long. It prevents bad breath (What a relief!). It also whitens your teeth and as it says on the container, it gives us 12 hours of protection from bacteria. It is affordable as well. Good brand. Recommended.
Vekani D.
No cumple con todo lo que promete e usado esta pasta muchas veces y no veo cambios en mis dientes a pesar de que no tomo cafe ni refrescos. Pero en lo que es el aliento y la durasion eso no te lo niego ya que si dura un poco pero no lo sufisiente despues de un rato y de horas regresa ese mal aliento
Katelyn A.
Favourite toothpaste. I prefer pastes over gels and I like that this mint taste isn't overwhelming. I use this twice and day and will continue to purchase it. We usually buy it from Walmart or any grocery stores
Lauren D.
Nottingham
I absolutely love this tooth paste and how it makes your teeth feel at the end of brushing them. I always think they feel so healthy and clean. The taste is minty fresh too and not too over baring either which is a perfect balance.
Amelia
Great for a toothpaste I guess has a nice minty flavor that isn't too overpowering and it doesn't burn your gums keeps my teeth clean because that's all it needs to do there isn't really anything else to say
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?