BY COLGATE #5 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Works pretty well, refreshing, pretty well priced. The flavor isn't too bad, but not my favorite.
Myniqua K.
South Miami, FL
Leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and minty. Long lasting and strong cleansing sensation after use.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Colgate is so refreshing and it whitens my teeth as well. It never leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Sharon P.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Gel Whitening more...
This product made my teeth extremely sensitive. My hygienist told me that Colgate is too abrasive.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I like this because the flavor is strong. Your mouth stays minty for a long time. I recommend this.
Cassandra O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A decent toothpaste but I don't like the after taste. It does however make my teeth feel cleaner.
Sarah K.
Overall best toothpaste for a clean and heathy smile! I highly recommend! I have used it for years.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always use colgate! My favorite toothpaste. Keeps my teeth feeli g clean for longer time periods.
Molly R.
Colgate always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and my breath doesn't smell. I always buy this brand.
Adriana V.
Since I was little we always use Colgate tooth paste. I guess I have to thank Colgate for my smileūüėĄ
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?