BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Emma 🍑.
I always buy colgate toothpaste! Theyre so fresh and it stays for a long time afterwards. I really like mint but I dont like it when its too strong, and this one seems to be just perfect. My boyfriend always buys this one too we love it! And the price it really cheap!
Sabrina C.
Holborn , London
This toothpaste is great for keeping your teeth clean and your breath super fresh. This is affordable, but great value for money. I like the mint flavour of the toothpaste and how it gives me that extra kick of freshness in the morning. I would recommend.
Julie L.
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I personally don´t like any Colgate products, because the minty taste is too much for me, and it gives my tongue a uncomfortable feeling. And the brand i use is called Zendium.
ellie 🌻.
Angus, Dundee
i have used this product every day for years and i love it. leaves teeth looking and feeling clean and mouth feeling fresh. bought from my local supermarket. very affordable and worth the money. this product continues to meet my expectations.
Diana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the toothpaste I have used my whole life, it is simple: it is everywhere, it is very easy to find and its quality and price are very good. It fulfills its function and its strong peppermint flavor is very pleasant, it leaves my teeth clean and my breath fresh. I recommend it.
Kyanna L.
I use this everyday it leaves my breath smelling amazing and makes my mouth feel fresh. I have been buying this product for years now and wouldn’t change to anything else. The price is so great for the amount and how long it lasts.
Houda D.
I am actually pretty picky about toothpaste and have tried almost every kind out there and I have found this one to be the best! I use this twice, sometimes three times per day! I love that it gets extra foamy which makes it feel like it is doing extra cleaning! I would definitely recommend!
Thulasizwe N.
My dentist recommended this product for me. It makes your teeth white protects your cavities and gums. Let's just say if you use this toothpaste its a continuation of the work of the dentist.
Megan T.
Review for: Clean Mint more...
The mint is just nice that it doesn’t cause my lips swollen, refreshing and effective. Been using this few years back and I’m really satisfied with it. Would definitely buy it again.
Rosmelis M.
I use it every day after every meal and I love that it whitens my teeth more than other toothpaste, I like its mint flavor and it leaves a fresh mouth finish, I recommend it.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?