BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Karina B.
A fairly basic toothpaste, with a refreshing intense mint flavor, it is noteworthy to whiten your teeth very well, but it can become a bit abrasive for sensitive teeth ... but if you do not have this problem it is a good toothpaste that cleans Of wonder and eliminates bad breath
Peta O.
I use this only when I'm traveling as I find the small tube is convenient and easy. I use oral b unless I am traveling just to the fact that I like the taste better but I always travel with this as I find the smaller size easier ☺️
Camille H.
Sainte-Julie, QC
The point that I love the most about this, is the smell of your mouth after using it. You feel like your mouth is fresh but for the cleaning it cleans like every tooth paste will do but didn't give that white finish we want but it's ok. Maybe I'll rebuy it if the toothpaste is in sold ;)
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
Great standard minty toothpaste. I always prefer paste instead of gel and this is one of my go-to brands. The mint flavour is nice and fresh. It's easily available in most drugstores and grocery stores so it's easy to find. Also it's usually really cheap so that's a plus too!
Gabriela N.
Clermont, FL

Highly recommend this toothpaste . First recommend by our dentist years ago and when we switched we never went back always have good check ups . All pros no cons works well with sensitive teeth . Get great deals with coupons at Walmart it's all we have in our area
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Review for: Clean Mint more...
This is my favourite toothpaste. I think with Colgate it's a trusted brand and you know that it's going to be good quality and do what it claims to be able to do. I have tried other brands of toothpaste but always come back to this one. It has a pleasant taste and leaves my mouth clean and fresh. It's inexpensive too which is always good. It's also suitable for the whole family.
anna k.
Works so nicely on my teeth. It is nice tasting and leaves my teeth smooth and whiter. Very good deal for this tooth paste. After about a week using this toothpaste I could see an amazing change with my teeth and feelt so satisfying to feel my tongue rub against my teeth #teeth #Colgate #toothpaste #toothbrush
Total Clean Mint Toothpaste
Abby T.
St. Thomas
This toothpaste helps me keep my teeth clean and healthy, and I feel confident about it. I use it every day, twice a day or more. I purchased it at Walmart, and I am a repeat user. What I love about this toothpaste is that it is very effective but it is also not so strong to the point where it stings. I would totally recommend.
Gabriela O.
Tolten
Holiiis.. esta es la pasta.. o crema dental que uso a diario y la verdad es que es maravillosa.. gracias a ésta tengo mis pequeños dientes blancos. Y digo pequeños dientes puesto que tengo la mordida abierta.. lo cual ya no es un graaan problema para mi 💕
AHORA CUENTAME.. ¿cual es la crema dental o pasta dental que utilizas? Tal vez me motivo y las pruebo 💕
Neliana M.
I love this toothpaste. I have used it for years I mean yeeears and it never disappoints. I really like the effect it did on my teeth because my teeth always feel clean and fresh AND it has lasting cooling effect. I've tried different brands of toothpaste and this one is probably my favorite.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?