BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Diana P.
This is the toothpaste I have used my whole life, it is simple: it is everywhere, it is very easy to find and its quality and price are very good. It fulfills its function and its strong peppermint flavor is very pleasant, it leaves my teeth clean and my breath fresh. I recommend it.
ellie 🌻.
Angus, Dundee
i have used this product every day for years and i love it. leaves teeth looking and feeling clean and mouth feeling fresh. bought from my local supermarket. very affordable and worth the money. this product continues to meet my expectations.
Houda D.
kef
I am actually pretty picky about toothpaste and have tried almost every kind out there and I have found this one to be the best! I use this twice, sometimes three times per day! I love that it gets extra foamy which makes it feel like it is doing extra cleaning! I would definitely recommend!
Jennifer A.
I don't like the texture of the toothpaste or the quality of it. I know it cleans my teeth but there's something about the way it feels on my teeth while i brush my teeth and after that i don't like.
Thulasizwe N.
My dentist recommended this product for me. It makes your teeth white protects your cavities and gums. Let's just say if you use this toothpaste its a continuation of the work of the dentist.
Angelica G.
este gran producto te brinda mayor limpieza y frescura por mayor
tiempo posible, asi no tendrás que taparte la boca para hablar
para mi es la mejor marca de cuidado e higiene bucal no lastima
y me mantiene con una sensación de limpieza durante
mas tiempo no causa sensibilidad es muy buena.
Rosmelis M.
I use it every day after every meal and I love that it whitens my teeth more than other toothpaste, I like its mint flavor and it leaves a fresh mouth finish, I recommend it.
Stacey K.
St James , Hereford
The perfect minty taste for toothpaste. Packaging is of standard expectation. Clean tidy and easy to read. Toothpaste is a standard consistency with a standard mint taste.
Lynsey W.
Stainforth, Doncaster
This product isn’t to my taste, it doesn’t lather up properly and it tastes not so great.
I prefer spearmint where as this is more peppermint flavoured toothpaste.
sara n.
Hyderabad
colgate total clean mint toothpaste .. its good have nice flavor but i cant find anything new in this.. i basically think colgate normal toothpaste is better or best ones .. because its does the same work like the normal one.. if  anyone ask me what i wanted to try next it would be colgate visible white plus shine... i will not recommend this toothpaste to anyone .. i think people should check out some other version of colgate..
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?