BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Lisbeth R.
santo domingo, D.N.
This toothpaste leaves your teeth clean and whiter. I brush my teeth after each meal with it, especially in the morning and at night. With toothpastes you are never sure if they are going to work but this one has excellent result while it's not to fresh to feel that burn sensation. It's just good enough
K.Tea C.
Kingston, ON
I really like how this makes my mouth feel after using it. I always feel like my teeth are super clean and I noticed a reduction of plaque buildup after I started to use this. I also really like the mint flavour of this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel cool and keeps my breath fresh.
Naomi I.
Dunedin
I've bought this twice! It leaves my breathe smelling fresh & the taste isn't too strong like most toothpaste. I bought mine from the supermarket so was pretty cheap and worth more than what I payed for in my opinion. Totally recommend to other ADULTS! not children lol
Emma 🍑.
Salaberry-De-Valleyfield
I always buy colgate toothpaste! Theyre so fresh and it stays for a long time afterwards. I really like mint but I dont like it when its too strong, and this one seems to be just perfect. My boyfriend always buys this one too we love it! And the price it really cheap!
Sabrina C.
Holborn , London
This toothpaste is great for keeping your teeth clean and your breath super fresh. This is affordable, but great value for money. I like the mint flavour of the toothpaste and how it gives me that extra kick of freshness in the morning. I would recommend.
Julie L.
Esbjerg
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I personally don´t like any Colgate products, because the minty taste is too much for me, and it gives my tongue a uncomfortable feeling. And the brand i use is called Zendium.
Diana P.
This is the toothpaste I have used my whole life, it is simple: it is everywhere, it is very easy to find and its quality and price are very good. It fulfills its function and its strong peppermint flavor is very pleasant, it leaves my teeth clean and my breath fresh. I recommend it.
ellie 🌻.
Angus, Dundee
i have used this product every day for years and i love it. leaves teeth looking and feeling clean and mouth feeling fresh. bought from my local supermarket. very affordable and worth the money. this product continues to meet my expectations.
Diana R.
I have been using this my entire life. Every time I try to change it I always go back to this one. I love how this feels after toothbrushing and the freshness it leaves behind. This is the preferred toothpaste of my entire family.
Houda D.
kef
I am actually pretty picky about toothpaste and have tried almost every kind out there and I have found this one to be the best! I use this twice, sometimes three times per day! I love that it gets extra foamy which makes it feel like it is doing extra cleaning! I would definitely recommend!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?