BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate has it all.Love the after feeling: clean. refreshed .not stinging. no dryness.
Angelica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate has always been my choice of toothpaste it makes my teeth feel clean all day.
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
I like this Toothpaste a lot. My family uses it more than I do because of my braces.
Hana E.
Dallas, TX
Refreshing, minty, toothpaste that always leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is great. It tastes good and leaves your mouth feeling really clean!
Lori B.
I like Colgate and it makes my teeth feel very clean. The price is also not too bad.
Collette C.
Lafayette, IN
Great stuff. one of brands we buy they have great variety. my kids like it as well.
kristin C.
This is good toothpaste my whole family uses this brand my little ones even like it
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
We usually always buy this brand. It gets your teeth clean but doesn't cost alot.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY
Its the only toothpaste brand i trust, it really gives me that fully clean feeling
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?