BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Fiorentina C.
The taste and consistency of this toothpaste is one of the better I've experienced. However as someone with some real teeth drama, this toothpaste did not help me to hear my dentist say "no new cavities!" and my smile was as yellow as always. If you have trouble with your teeth as well, try somewhere else first.
Sarah S.
My whole family can use this toothpaste. The kids can handle the mint taste without feeling it's too strong or "spicy". I usually purchase this toothpaste and have used it for years.
Suman S.
Garden Grove, CA
My orthodontist recommended this brand to me while I had braces, and once I began using it I never switched back. I love this toothpaste and it has made a noticeable difference on my teeth. they appear a lot more white now and seem a lot more clean.
Debbie K.
Odenton, MD
I've been using Colgate Total toothpaste for 20 years, and I can't imagine switching anytime soon I've tried competing brands in the past, including one my husband uses, and none of them compare to the freshness I feel after using Colgate Total.
Diana R.
This toothpaste is very nice. It whitens your teeth and it very well does meet my expectations. The only con is the bad aftertaste and the burn you feel while brushing your teeth. Colgate is my favorite toothpaste brand and I would buy it again.
Sarah B.
Long Beach
Super refreshing and low price. Cannot beat feeling mintt fresh for a good price. I buy this or a specific whitening toothpaste. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. I would definitely buy again because it does work very well.
Xiomara H.
MIAMI, FL
la pasta dental de tada la vida y para toda la familia, la semna pasada la compres por ultima vez, la compre en el supermercad, efectiva 100 % la recomiendo para todo el mundo
Ken A.
Arlington, TX
Colgate toothpaste gets the job done. I don't like how the toothpaste gets super bubbly at times. I just want to brush my teeth, not blow bubbles. Overall, I would still repurchase and recommend to others.  It works well
Maribel O.
Harker Hts, TX
This is my main tooth paste. I always find great deals. It works amazing but I have sensitive teeth. I use it twice a day everyday. I like this brand best. It is something o recommend to everyone even with semi sensitive teeth.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I personally don't care for Colgate. I would prefer Crest- I feel like Colgate is good at cleaning my teeth but it doesn't provide this tingling feeling when you brush that I really like. I just think there are better toothpastes.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?