BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
This toothpaste is great. It tastes good and leaves your mouth feeling really clean!
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
I like this Toothpaste a lot. My family uses it more than I do because of my braces.
Angelica S.
Colgate has always been my choice of toothpaste it makes my teeth feel clean all day.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Great toothpaste. Helps keep my mouth feeling fresh & clean. Keeps bad breath away.
Jayde S.
Louisa, KY
Love this toothpaste. Cleans teeth and leaves your breath smelling nice and fresh.
kristin C.
This is good toothpaste my whole family uses this brand my little ones even like it
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
We usually always buy this brand. It gets your teeth clean but doesn't cost alot.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY
Its the only toothpaste brand i trust, it really gives me that fully clean feeling
Samantha G.
Randolph, NJ
Great price and works well. My mouth always feels fresh after using this toothpaste
Brittany S.
I won't use any other toothpaste. The right price, taste, feel, and cleaning power.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?