BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Brianna R.
Excelsior, MN
This is an OK toothpaste, I would use it. However, I like the minty taste and clean feel.
Desirêe P.
Centerport, NY
This toothbrush is amanzing, I used that in Brazil and keeping using here, its amanzing.
Shirley P.
Toms River, NJ
Me and my family love this toothpaste and use it daily. Love this toothpaste for my teeth
Amber P.
Minneola, FL
This is an ok toothpaste. you feel fresh and clean after using it but it could be better.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this toothpaste. Makes my mouth feel nice, fresh and clean. I can stand the taste.
jessica  t.
I wish it didn't have triclosan but other then that its ok. The price is just right .
Sarah U.
I love this toothpaste. I used this every single day and always makes me feel so clean
Beth M.
Fort Polk, LA
I really like how this toothpaste cleans my teeth , it makes my whole mouth feel great.
Influenster M.
I love Colgate and this toothpaste does not disappoint. It works well and tastes good.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Colgate has it all.Love the after feeling: clean. refreshed .not stinging. no dryness.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?