BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Megan L.
Carbon, IN
Colgate is the only toothpaste we buy. Love the variety. My preteen prefers Colgate too :-)
Laura B.
This is a really good toothpaste that gets the job done and tastes good at the same time!
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
Cleans my teeth really well and does help whiten considering the amount of coffee I drink.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
One of my favorite toothpastes, it helps whiten my teeth and my mouth feels so fresh after
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
The Colgate toothpastes has so many varieties which is nice. Your mouth feels fresh after.
Tere F.
Charlotte, NC
Keeps my mouth clean and my mouth smelling clean not like other tooth paste that fade away
Crystal W.
Odessa , TX
Great toothpaste, my teeth feel nice and clean! My dentist recommended this paste as well!
Régine L.
Good toothpaste. I've been using it since âges. It cleans super Well, leave my mouth fresh!
Antoinette L.
I have used this toothpaste for a while, not too minty taste at all , and works really good
Amber P.
Minneola, FL
This is an ok toothpaste. you feel fresh and clean after using it but it could be better.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?