BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Gardenia C.
Very good
Help My teeth and gives me a freshness in my mouth from the car I have no tooth decay
Christina W.
I like colgate total better than most toothpastes...it literally makes my teeth squeaky clean
Alexis R.
I used this because it was recommended for protection against cavities by a dentist I knew.
Lorena H.
Didn't really like this product, my mouth did not feel fresh as with other colgate products.
Maria R.
I love this toothpaste . I use it everyday and I like how it leaves my teeth clean and fresh!
Lucy S.
This is my holy grail tooth paste.I have been using it for 7 Years.Live it nice job Colgate.
Ashley D.
Cibolo, TX
I love this toothpaste. No weird after taste and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is a good all-round toothpaste, but I prefer to use one that has a whitening component.
Daricel R.
Es una de mis Pastas favoritas la uso a Diario! Te deja una aliento fresco, sin picar tanto!
Sarah D.
Auburn, CA
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel so fresh and so clean. It leaves my teeth feeling smooth.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?